Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

How does losing 7-6 on the road to NWMSU leave you with the impression HU is overrated? We were on the road in the playoffs and had 3 yards to get a win. Weird take.
    Stop with the excuses you lost....So remind me did we win games on the road last year against your top team OBU.... hmmm Minnesota State??? Harding runs an offense like that because of lack of talent.... Same thing as last year lose to OBU again in regular season...This conference is at the bottom of the region... Just remember all the crap you guys talked last year...Same as this year...You didn't attempt one pass? Great offense....exciting!!! 151 yards total...

Lets see what NWMU does to Lindenwood next week....a nice gift for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Stop with the excuses you lost....So remind me did we win games on the road last year against your top team OBU.... hmmm Minnesota State??? Harding runs an offense like that because of lack of talent.... Same thing as last year lose to OBU again in regular season...This conference is at the bottom of the region... Just remember all the crap you guys talked last year...Same as this year...You didn't attempt one pass? Great offense....exciting!!! 151 yards total...

You know that you only need one period, question mark, or exclamation point to end a sentence, right?
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Comment

• Well, I tried to be "out", but I just can't. Still football to play and talk about. A tad depressed today. Not just for my team, but for HU as well. Both teams had a shot at the end and came up short. We could just as easily have been 2 0 and be looking at another war next saturday. Dangit!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
            Well, I tried to be "out", but I just can't. Still football to play and talk about. A tad depressed today. Not just for my team, but for HU as well. Both teams had a shot at the end and came up short. We could just as easily have been 2 0 and be looking at another war next saturday. Dangit!!!
            Glad you stayed on.

Comment

• Comment

• What happened to Preston?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
                  What happened to Preston?
                  Likely torn ACL is what I was told.

Comment

• Yeah. it looked like to me that he fumbled a snap, bent over to cover it and got pinned by a big defensive lineman in an awkward position.

Comment

• Learn to throw the ball 10 times a game. keep a defense honest. Enjoy the offseason GAC. I imagine OBU is your first game next year, maybe win that game and be able to play the lowest seed Lindenwood....oh that is right...that didn't work out.... ha ha ha

Comment

Learn to throw the ball 10 times a game. keep a defense honest. Enjoy the offseason GAC. I imagine OBU is your first game next year, maybe win that game and be able to play the lowest seed Lindenwood....oh that is right...that didn't work out.... ha ha ha
                        Did getting that off your chest make you feel better?

I will enjoy the offseason as I bet most GAC posters will! Got some fun holidays coming up and looking forward to some fun travel plans for next year. Thanks for the well wishes!

Interested to see what Ferris does the rest of the way.

Comment

Learn to throw the ball 10 times a game. keep a defense honest. Enjoy the offseason GAC. I imagine OBU is your first game next year, maybe win that game and be able to play the lowest seed Lindenwood....oh that is right...that didn't work out.... ha ha ha

Comment

You do know the points count the same right, td passes or runs are all 6 points.....

I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

• Must be embarrassing being from a school pushing 15,000 to loose to a school half that size that runs a no-pass offense. Are you still bitter from 2017?

Comment

• Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                                Must be embarrassing being from a school pushing 15,000 to loose to a school half that size that runs a no-pass offense. Are you still bitter from 2017?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X