Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
    GAC is a joke...2 over rated teams in a crap conference...OBU is so over rated... nice work today...was hoping we would play both of you like last year...but I see the MIAA is real deal... Maybe Region 1 or 2 has some openings for you guys.
    GRRR!! Lol.

Comment

• I agree. Also, not a good idea playing BOTR week 11. Just takes so much energy.

Comment

GAC is a joke...2 over rated teams in a crap conference...OBU is so over rated... nice work today...was hoping we would play both of you like last year...but I see the MIAA is real deal... Maybe Region 1 or 2 has some openings for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

I agree. Also, not a good idea playing BOTR week 11. Just takes so much energy.

Comment

What's a joke is an FCS team playing D2 football. IE.....Ferris State. Enjoy yourself my friend. Too scared to jump where you belong.
            This makes no sense.

Comment

• I'd rather be a tiger anyway!!

Great season tigers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

While you have a valid point Ghost, I think it is pretty clear Walnut is referring to the POs----I'm sorry but playing well in the conference is not the same as playing well in the POs, and OBU fans need to stop conflating to two.

The fact is, until Knight and company learn that to be successful in the POs requires developing and building playoff caliber Ds, Ouachita is going to continue having early PO exits. If you want to see a PO caliber D go watch Harding. I've been harping on this for two years now, Ouachita doesn't build PO caliber D's, they rely too much on other team's mistakes, and PO teams aren't going to play like a SNU or SE offense, period.

As for injured playes, every team is banged up at this point of the season--trying to say you are missing some players and that's the reason you all lost is a cop out. Part of that process of building a PO caliber team (on both sides) also requires building quality depth. That's a recruitment issue, and that falls squarely on the coaches.

Comment

• Not just about getting JUCOs, and that's not what I was suggesting anyway. But, if you don't want any changes, then enjoy conference titles and early PO exits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

This makes no sense.
                    Yea. Emotion got the best of me. I edited. Just can't understand his hate for the GAC.

Comment

Yea. Emotion got the best of me. I edited.
                      No worries. That happens to the best of us!

Comment

• Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

Not just about getting JUCOs, and that's not what I was suggesting anyway. But, if you don't want any changes, then enjoy conference titles and early PO exits.

Comment

• See yall next year!!!! Out!

Comment

See yall next year!!!! Out!
                            Stick around. I had a cool idea for some recruiting stuff in the offseason. And congratulations on an 11-win season. Those are really special.

Comment

How does losing 7-6 on the road to NWMSU leave you with the impression HU is overrated? We were on the road in the playoffs and had 3 yards to get a win. Weird take.

Comment

See yall next year!!!! Out!
                                Hang out with us. There is things all year to talk about. It may get slow, but it will still be moving.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X