Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
    Pretty tough pill for the Reddies to swallow. I realize Lindenwood had some things going in their favor that made putting them in the easier to justify decision, but that HSU team absolutely deserved a shot in the playoffs. OBU is going to crush Lindenwood next week.

All is not lost.

Texarkana is nice in December. Maybe the team can visit the warehouse where the Bandit took all the Coors beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post

All is not lost.

Texarkana is nice in December. Maybe the team can visit the warehouse where the Bandit took all the Coors beer.
      I think they intend to play football. Let's try not being cute, it doesn't look good on you. No respect for a team that made you swallow a big wad of nasty tobacco chew with less than 2 minutes to go in the game yesterday.
      I'm sure you recall that moment. I'm sure it was sickening while ESPN3 was airing the Kodak Moment.

Comment

Comment

I have seen 2 Reddie posters say something good about OBU and the game yesterday. Nothing disrespectful. If I missed something please point it out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
            . The result is the result.

See you next year.
            I know you don't
            absolutely, see you then.

Comment

Comment

Can I ask why you feel you got shafted? Since the rankings were released, HU has been ahead of NW. Those of us who know the criteria knew that if NW won out and if games in the GAC and MIAA went our way, those rankings could change a lot. HU played the toughest part of their schedule at the front. NW played the toughest part of their schedule at the middle and back. HU didn't get shafted by the NCAA or anybody else. If they got shafted, they got shafted by a silo schedule, no more or no less than the MIAA. HU didn't play a team that finished with a winning record the past 5 weeks!
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Can I ask why you feel you got shafted? Since the rankings were released, HU has been ahead of NW. Those of us who know the criteria knew that if NW won out and if games in the GAC and MIAA went our way, those rankings could change a lot. HU played the toughest part of their schedule at the front. NW played the toughest part of their schedule at the middle and back. HU didn't get shafted by the NCAA or anybody else. If they got shafted, they got shafted by a silo schedule, no more or no less than the MIAA. HU didn't play a team that finished with a winning record the past 5 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Comment

Harding's seed really wasn't surprising. Armo and I talked about it and we thought it would be Harding but I had also speculated that it might be UCM on a podcast.

If we had non-conference games in this region this wouldn't be a discussion because the secondary type criteria might never come into play.

Comment

Comment

Trying to help but Brandon explained it much better than me. Good luck next week.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

What to do all week? Just make sure you bring your winter coats.....All most summer like 30 degrees outside...

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X