Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBUGrad, I should add that if the Reddies win, the issue will be about seeding, and that will also depend upon the results of the other key games in SR3.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
      Thanks LOL
      Changing my quote?...you've been diving in big fat vat of special red kool aid haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

Changing my quote?...you've been diving in big fat vat of special red kool aid haven't you?
        Yes. It's rivalry week. Decent pranks are acceptable. You call it Red Kool Aid. I do too when someone ask what I am drinking. HAHA.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

Yes. It's rivalry week. Decent pranks are acceptable. You call it Red Kool Aid. I do too when someone ask what I am drinking. HAHA.
            Where's GG when I need him to construct one of his masterpiece MB visual aids?

Comment

Where's GG when I need him to construct one of his masterpiece MB visual aids?
              LOL. I miss him. He took the "QUACHITA" name and ran with it. Come to think of it. That may need to be revisited. HAHAHA!!!

Comment

Huh? What does hypothetically playing on a neutral field have to do with the RRs?
                I was using that as an illustration to say that HSU is the better team and I think that's what the committee will believe if it comes down to picking between the two.

Yes, if Henderson wins they are in. Trust me, I'm sure that's the mindset. We're talking about a hypothetical scenario here on a message board, HSU isn't concerned with Lindenwood.

Comment

OBUGrad, I should add that if the Reddies win, the issue will be about seeding, and that will also depend upon the results of the other key games in SR3.
                  Well yes, that makes sense. Lot's to be determined this week.

Comment

How would the committee distinguish between three 10-1 GAC teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Comment

That's the million dollar question. There are a couple of ways they could look at it.

1) They could sort by road record. In that case, Ouachita would stay at the top of the three, because their only loss would be at home, while Harding and Henderson lost on the road. Harding would be ahead of Henderson because of H2H.

2) They used to have a criteria of record over last five games. If they bring that back, then Harding would be at the top of the GAC pile because of H2H with Henderson, and of course Henderson having H2H and Ouachita losing in the last game (4-1 record vs. 5-0 records for Harding and Henderson) would be last.

The committee could use some other criteria they feel would be representative, but outside of the dartboard method, nothing comes to mind.

Comment

That's the million dollar question. There are a couple of ways they could look at it.

1) They could sort by road record. In that case, Ouachita would stay at the top of the three, because their only loss would be at home, while Harding and Henderson lost on the road. Harding would be ahead of Henderson because of H2H.

2) They used to have a criteria of record over last five games. If they bring that back, then Harding would be at the top of the GAC pile because of H2H with Henderson, and of course Henderson having H2H and Ouachita losing in the last game (4-1 record vs. 5-0 records for Harding and Henderson) would be last.

The committee could use some other criteria they feel would be representative, but outside of the dartboard method, nothing comes to mind.
                          It gets even harder if UCM and NWMSU are also 10-1.

Comment

It gets even harder if UCM and NWMSU are also 10-1.
                            No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Well yes, that makes sense. Lot's to be determined this week.
                              Agreed. This is definitely one of the more exciting, intense, final weeks of D2 football, across the board, that I can recall in recent history.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X