Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is insane

Comment

Make HSU the 7 seed and send them across the street for a rematch next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
        Make HSU the 7 seed and send them across the street for a rematch next week.
        If they get in, they probably get sent to Tarleton State.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

If they get in, they probably get sent to Tarleton State.
          Ouch

Comment

Yikes. Congrats.

Comment

Okay, so on this thread there has been a ton of talk about who's going to be in the playoffs for that last spot in SR3, Henderson or Lindenwood.

Here is the comparative data I'm seeing:

W/L Pct
              Henderson: .818
              Lindenwood: .800

SOS
              Henderson: .500
              Lindenwood: .525

Road Record
              Henderson: 4-2
              Lindenwood: 3-1

Record against .500 or better opponents
              Henderson: 2-2

Best Win
              Henderson: SAU (8-3)
              Lindenwood: UIndy (9-1)

Record against Regionally Ranked opponents
              Henderson: 0-2
              Lindenwood: 1-0

Looking at that run down, I do not believe Henderson will be going to the playoffs. I believe the Reddies will be heading to the Live United Bowl in Texarkana.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                Okay, so on this thread there has been a ton of talk about who's going to be in the playoffs for that last spot in SR3, Henderson or Lindenwood.

Here is the comparative data I'm seeing:

W/L Pct
                Henderson: .818
                Lindenwood: .800

SOS
                Henderson: .500
                Lindenwood: .525

Road Record
                Henderson: 4-2

Record against .500 or better opponents
                Henderson: 2-2

Best Win
                Henderson: SAU (8-3)
                Lindenwood: UIndy (9-1)

Record against Regionally Ranked opponents
                Henderson: 0-2
                Lindenwood: 1-0

Looking at that run down, I do not believe Henderson will be going to the playoffs. I believe the Reddies will be heading to the Live United Bowl in Texarkana.
                Something else to consider: it's likely that Truman joins the top 10 this week at 9-2, so if they do on the back end (we won't know it), then that's another regionally ranked win for Lindenwood.

Even if that doesn't happen, that means LWU has two wins that are better than Henderson's best.

Comment

Comment

VERY surprised that Harding isn't hosting. Thought they would be the 4 seed.

Ouachita will do it's best next week to show the committee that putting Lindenwood in over Henderson was foolish. I don't like the Reddies at all, but no doubt in my mind they deserved to be in there.

D2, at least you have the possibility of a rematch, which we all knew you wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Ouachita will do it's best next week to show the committee that putting Lindenwood in over Henderson was foolish. I don't like the Reddies at all, but no doubt in my mind they deserved to be in there.

D2, at least you have the possibility of a rematch, which we all knew you wanted!
                      Last edited by Divisiontwo; 11-17-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ha! I don't blame you!

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

How surprised? Committee just gonna give HU a subjective 4 seed? Comparing 2 silo schedules. Everybody finishes with .500 SOS in both conferences. HU and UCM both finished 10-1. MIAA had 7 teams better than .500 and UCM was 5-1. GAC had 5 teams better than .500 and HU was 3-1. HU and UCM both lost on road. Just the way it is.
                            Go Hounds!
                            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                            Cyclone Power
                            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Figured UCM would drop to 5 and NW MO would jump to three. Just surprised they dropped after winning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

How surprised? Committee just gonna give HU a subjective 4 seed? Comparing 2 silo schedules. Everybody finishes with .500 SOS in both conferences. HU and UCM both finished 10-1. MIAA had 7 teams better than .500 and UCM was 5-1. GAC had 5 teams better than .500 and HU was 3-1. HU and UCM both lost on road. Just the way it is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X