Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure he's referring to me. Although again, I can only see quoted posts from him because I have him on ignore, so I guess I'm missing context to know exactly what he's talking about, and honestly I don't care.

Nice job on your article man. Great work on the stats.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

I enjoyed looking at all the stats you put at the end of the article, especially the breakdown for teams in the SR3 PO. On paper it looks like Harding should do well against Washburn. Curious as to why you have score being so close.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

I enjoyed looking at all the stats you put at the end of the article, especially the breakdown for teams in the SR3 PO. On paper it looks like Harding should do well against Washburn. Curious as to why you have score being so close.
        Washburn has played to their competition all year. Veteran QB and an experienced head coach coach gives me faith that they can keep it close. But Harding could absolutely smoke Washburn, that is not unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

for his entire tenure at washburn coaches and players have been upset with his stat keeping. He does a good job making a good looking guide. He has omitted years where WU had all conference kids several times.
          What stats? The only stats that are subjective are tackles. Even if everything you said is true, still at top-five.

Comment

Couch burner was reference to sig. But correct I think u do a poor job. Clearly just look at stat lines for most games and write a paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

What stats? The only stats that are subjective are tackles. Even if everything you said is true, still at top-five.
              He literally has got called out for omitting past player stats and accolades so that everything fits nicely on one page. Those past players sure weren't happy

Comment

Couch burner was reference to sig. But correct I think u do a poor job. Clearly just look at stat lines for most games and write a paragraph

Comment

He literally has got called out for omitting past player stats and accolades so that everything fits nicely on one page. Those past players sure weren't happy
                  Yeah that happens. Books are printed in certain numbers of pages.

Comment

U regurgitate box scores and what u assume happened. I mean that's fine, you are a volunteer blogger (I dont know if u are paid). But personally I think u do a poor job compared to last miaa blogger. Ignore my comments or use it as motivation to work harder. Not personal, old man in Western Kansas has no reason to pick on a KC blogger

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                      Washburn 15
                      Harding 32

Comment

U regurgitate box scores and what u assume happened. I mean that's fine, you are a volunteer blogger (I dont know if u are paid). But personally I think u do a poor job compared to last miaa blogger. Ignore my comments or use it as motivation to work harder. Not personal, old man in Western Kansas has no reason to pick on a KC blogger

Uh oh! Looks like I need to go back and read this thread apparently. From just reading this comment it seems someone has finally said what I would venture to say, MOST of us in the MIAA have been thinking. Hmmm, this should be interesting.

Comment

Comment

Lol I can't believe that guy thought that was a reasonable response. "You mean you want me to actually watch the games??"

Comment

Lol I can't believe that guy thought that was a reasonable response. "You mean you want me to actually watch the games??"

Comment

Nothing personal at all in that prediction. I've actually amended it to 30-20.

I'm trying something out in predicting scores with a metric I developed to rate teams on how the suppress opposing teams production both offensively and defensively.
                                In the last few games of the season it was pretty accurate. I actually got the BoTR exactly right, but this is a different challenge considering both come from conferences that do silo scheduling.
                                I've attempted to come up with a cross conference adjustment. When I applied it to this game it gave me 30-20. We'll see what happens. I actually did it for all of the SR3 games. I can't remember what they all were, but I'll repost here for preservation. I do remember I had GV bearing LU 38-21. Again, all based on objective data. Nothing personal. I need more data to know if it's accurate or not. It's a work in progress.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X