• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Set of Seedings

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    why would it?

gvsu and fsu will get in

svsu still has to play gvsu and davenport...chances are they will lose one of those games and if they do they will have 3 losses and nobody will expect them to get in...if they win those last three games they will get in

the playoff picture in terms of who gets in and how they get in is pretty clear in the gliac...two are in and one needs to run the table...there wont be any "controversy" like last year when gvsu was left out

but if you feel the need to stroke that chip on your shoulder we can start a thread bashing the gac if that makes you happy
    You don't think the cheating will keep FSU out?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      You don't think the cheating will keep FSU out?
      I don't think it is cheating, did they do something they were not supposed to do yes. However, I don't think they did it to get an advantage. It was a mistake on Ferris' part. I still think they should get in trouble but, I wouldn't call it cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bos715 View Post
        I don't think it is cheating, did they do something they were not supposed to do yes. However, I don't think they did it to get an advantage. It was a mistake on Ferris' part. I still think they should get in trouble but, I wouldn't call it cheating.
        Yeah brevity made that come out more harshly than I intended.

Comment

and they're going to get most likely going to get an undefeated finish from UIndy which will push that even higher, says KleShreen.

I might remind you that Hillsdale will play Indy at Indy for game number 11. In the past, the Chargers and Greyhounds have played some classic games, including a four-overtime marathon several years ago that Hillsdale won. Now what has happened in the past is just that...in the past. I guess you believe that since Hillsdale left the GLIAC to play in the GMAC that they are not capable of beating Indy. You might be right, but I wouldn't bet on it. Before playing Indy, Hillsdale plays Kentucky Wesleyan this Saturday in Hillsdale, then Tiffin at Hillsdale (and that will be huge battle) and finally Indy.

Comment

it seems we both confused a poster...I mistook you for Fred and I did not whine for three weeks about gv not getting in...I didn't say much at all if anything

by the way relax...u guys come into our forum and stir the pot which is fine...but Don't whine when someone fires back... seems you're a little sensitive today

Comment

it seems we both confused a poster...I mistook you for Fred and I did not whine for three weeks about gv not getting in...I didn't say much at all if anything

by the way relax...u guys come into our forum and stir the pot which is fine...but Don't whine when someone fires back... seems you're a little sensitive today

Comment

Breaking the rules, regardless of whether they had an advantage or not, still constitutes cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                  Breaking the rules, regardless of whether they had an advantage or not, still constitutes cheating.

Comment

Divisiontwo and Finishempty Fred ain't even close in spelling unless you are illiterate. Quit saving face with that poor excuse.

Comment

I think inthis situation the example would be like the sign on the side of the rode says the speed limit is 80 so you go 80 and the cop pulls you over and stays the speed limit is 70 and you were speeding

Comment

I think inthis situation the example would be like the sign on the side of the rode says the speed limit is 80 so you go 80 and the cop pulls you over and stays the speed limit is 70 and you were speeding

Comment

Why risk playing him at all. This makes it sound like they the stupidest people in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
                            and they're going to get most likely going to get an undefeated finish from UIndy which will push that even higher, says KleShreen.

I might remind you that Hillsdale will play Indy at Indy for game number 11. In the past, the Chargers and Greyhounds have played some classic games, including a four-overtime marathon several years ago that Hillsdale won. Now what has happened in the past is just that...in the past. I guess you believe that since Hillsdale left the GLIAC to play in the GMAC that they are not capable of beating Indy. You might be right, but I wouldn't bet on it. Before playing Indy, Hillsdale plays Kentucky Wesleyan this Saturday in Hillsdale, then Tiffin at Hillsdale (and that will be huge battle) and finally Indy.
                            It will be interesting. Obviously the GV faithful are pulling for the Indy win. I do wonder how good HC is this season. I agree that playing at MTU is a challenge, but losing (yes it was OT) to a what many would consider a relatively weak MTU squad this year, does make one question how good HC is this season. Have things improved that much for HC since the second week? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioDadGVSON View Post
                              Why risk playing him at all. This makes it sound like they the stupidest people in the world.
                              I'd like to know what their interpretation of the rule was that made them think he was eligible. Were they misinformed by the athlete or Kent State/UM? Or did some one just drop the ball.

Seeing teachers are going through a possible work stoppage and the administration saying they have people in positions they're not qualified for, this might be one of those cases.

Comment

I disagree. The 4 4 4 rule is plainly clear. The sign said 70, Ferris went 80, and then turned themselves in for it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X