Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Monday

I think a lot of people fail to shop around like they should when it comes to schools.

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        Sorry. +100k/year to coach a game to essentially teenagers = insane.

100k/year for anything is insane money.
        But it is enough money to afford anything and everything you could ever want.

I highly doubt that

I guarantee 100k is an insane amount of money to have access to each year. You don't have to agree with it, but I am very confident in my statement.
        You must be insane:smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
          Yea but who cares about those D2,D3 guys, they are all gonna be rich D1 head coaches some day and after all they signed up for it as did their wives and unborn children...Yea right...you get it...a few on here don't and frankly never will...and can you make me a Laker logo plastic cookie cutter or does that thing only spit out Charger logos?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
              100k/year for anything is insane money. Doesn't mean it isn't worth it. But it is enough money to afford anything and everything you could ever want.
              I got nothing. Nothing for this. Good luck son.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                Can you show me where that statistic is detailed?

You think it is insane. That doesn't mean it is.

I hope you get a job that makes 100k.
                the average salary in American is LESS than $50K - so something double that may be considered "insane" by many people - and yes, $100K in NY or LA or SF and the like is NOT "insane" money at all but in the rest of America, where most American's live, its a pretty good income - just say'en

Comment

Well to be honest I am not that damn smart...and any friend of the Shuff family is aces with me pal...Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Good luck to your Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                    the average salary in American is LESS than $50K - so something double that may be considered "insane" by many people - and yes, $100K in NY or LA or SF and the like is NOT "insane" money at all but in the rest of America, where most American's live, its a pretty good income - just say'en
                    Excellent income.

Comment

Well to be honest I am not that damn smart...and any friend of the Shuff family is aces with me pal...Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Good luck to your Chargers.
                      Good people right there. Thanks Champ. You and yours as well.

Comment

I am agreeing with the guy from Hillsdale...after all those guys are wicked smart..

Comment

I am agreeing with the guy from Hillsdale...after all those guys are wicked smart..
                          Champ, I'm picturing you saying that in a Boston accent....wicked smat lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                            If is a good income. If is not "insane".

The majority of people live in larger urban areas. Grand Rapids is the 52ND largest MSA, and it has more population than my home state of Montana. Think about; most people live in larger urban areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                              Think about; most people live in larger urban areas.
                              https://newatlas.com/go/7334/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X