X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many "if only" in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripSack71 View Post
      Well, fs has one more tough game on the 16th to look forward to.
      Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Good to know Ferris is not as invincible as I initially thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by tip79 View Post
          Good to know Ferris is not as invincible as I initially thought.
          I mean they played without their QB and had 7 turnovers and still won.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I mean they played without their QB and had 7 turnovers and still won.
            If anything, this is a testament to how bad SV is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
              AND THERE WAS

NEVER

A

SINGLE

DOUBT

FERRIS WINS IT 47-45
              You said a fib you fibbing fibber!! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

Couldnt agree more

Comment

• 2 things...

1. Ferris only needs their QB healthy for 1 week the rest of the regular season and that's vs GVSU. No one else in the GLIAC is going to beat them.

2. I said this after watching the AU game live. Ferris put Bernhardt in a lot of bad positions as far as play calling. They list him at 6'1 195, I doubt he is that big, and they routinely ran him right up the middle. Kids not going to survive a whole season if you just going to run him like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by unc4life View Post

I said this after watching the AU game live. Ferris put Bernhardt in a lot of bad positions as far as play calling. They list him at 6'1 195, I doubt he is that big, and they routinely ran him right up the middle. Kids not going to survive a whole season if you just going to run him like that.
                    I continue to think that Jason Vander Laan broke Annese's brain with regards to what a QB can or should be able to do. We saw the same thing with Reggie Bell and Jayru, just running them up the middle like they were 6'4" 240 despite significant size differences.
                    Last edited by Mk63NuclearBomb; 09-20-2021, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by unc4life View Post
                      2 things...

1. Ferris only needs their QB healthy for 1 week the rest of the regular season and that's vs GVSU. No one else in the GLIAC is going to beat them.

2. I said this after watching the AU game live. Ferris put Bernhardt in a lot of bad positions as far as play calling. They list him at 6'1 195, I doubt he is that big, and they routinely ran him right up the middle. Kids not going to survive a whole season if you just going to run him like that.
                      From the looks on the sidelines, he didn't survive the whole season. I suspect he'll be back in a few weeks. but a brace?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

I totally agree with this statement. Ferris had 7 turnovers and 13 penalties and won! Has any college team ever in the history of the game at any level had 7 turnovers with 10+ penalties and ever won a game? Hard to believe it could ever happen. Not only that Ferris still scored 47 points! If they don't give away 7 positions they might of scored 80 on SVSU. Now I do think Ferris has a lot obviously to clean up but the talk of SVSU being one of the best 1-2 teams in the country is a stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVSUAlum View Post

I totally agree with this statement. Ferris had 7 turnovers and 13 penalties and won! Has any college team ever in the history of the game at any level had 7 turnovers with 10+ penalties and ever won a game? Hard to believe it could ever happen. Not only that Ferris still scored 47 points! If they don't give away 7 positions they might of scored 80 on SVSU. Now I do think Ferris has a lot obviously to clean up but the talk of SVSU being one of the best 1-2 teams in the country is a stretch.
                          WHO is saying that?

Comment

• Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

WHO is saying that?

Comment

• Well I guess people can have their opinions. Ive been interviewed by jake quite a bit, hes a great person. Just missed on that take lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X