Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Status for Big Game This Week

Both teams a little banged up heading into this one, especially Ferris. Any one got any intel on how those guys are looking heading into this one? Guys that come to mind:
    -Ferris: Bernhardt, M Campbell, K Davis, Barnett, a couple on D? Not sure who exactly
    -GV: J Johnson, Miller, Hoover, Gorball

I doubt that either coach will give an accurate injury report if any before the game. I know Ferris was really banged up heading into the Northwood game and had a couple of more injuries in that one. Hopefully the bye week helped.

Heard MM was going to rest his 1st team offense and defense for this game to give us a fighting chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      I doubt that either coach will give an accurate injury report if any before the game. I know Ferris was really banged up heading into the Northwood game and had a couple of more injuries in that one. Hopefully the bye week helped.

Heard MM was going to rest his 1st team offense and defense for this game to give us a fighting chance.
      Nailed it, fan of team which leads the nation in scoring, with a 3rd-string QB.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Cade Peterson likely out .

Comment

Originally posted by D2 Dad View Post
          Thats just not true lol

Comment

Originally posted by D2 Dad View Post
            I heard GV is preparing to go forward with the intramural flag football co-ed championship team.

Comment

In my eyes the only injury status that matters is Bernhardt for Ferris. If he is healthy and plays, Ferris wins. If not who knows.

Comment

Tight end Slager for GV was out against Northwood, he may also be out.

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
                  In my eyes the only injury status that matters is Bernhardt for Ferris. If he is healthy and plays, Ferris wins. If not who knows.
                  They're putting up 51 points a game and setting school passing records without him lol. It doesn't matter who starts at QB.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

They're putting up 51 points a game and setting school passing records without him lol. It doesn't matter who starts at QB.
                      No. Bernhardt is the most dynamic playmaker I have seen at the D2 level in 25 years. If he plays GV wont stop Ferris. I also don't care what Mitchell has done against the rest of the GLIAC the last 3 weeks honestly. Any QB can look good against Davenport and Northwood.

Comment

No. Bernhardt is the most dynamic playmaker I have seen at the D2 level in 25 years. If he plays GV wont stop Ferris. I also don't care what Mitchell has done against the rest of the GLIAC the last 3 weeks honestly. Any QB can look good against Davenport and Northwood.
                        TWO GAME SAMPLE SIZE and hes already head and shoulders above a 2 time harlon hill winner. I get he embarrassed your team and I think hes the best option for them. But pls go back and look at JVL stats lol

Comment

Exactly. We're putting up points on teams we should be putting points on. Different when you play someone of equal or greater talent. We're going to need Bernhardt, Mitchell and Cummings to pull this game out. And even then that might not be enough.

Comment

Couldnt agree more. Hes played in TWO college football games. Clearly a great player but you cant assume hes the best option after a couple of games against two far inferior opponents.

Comment

Ok, and what about Saginaw? It's tough to measure how good Xsu or GV are, but they are likely quite close. GV's secondary looks to be improving with some injured guys coming back. As for XSU, have they solved their penalty issues and their own back end D? They are athletic, so that makes up for a lot.. but will it be enough?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X