Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Perhaps you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I never said that Cal Was better than or should be considered over Cade.
    Pick,your poison I guess"

You dont know who ud rather see between a Harlon Hill nominee whos banged up and a backup QB? Its almost... like... you are considering.... Cal over Cade....

This is why I decided to make an account. Some of you (Very very small number) have zero idea of whats going on. But ill leave it at that.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32710881

Not the whole clip applies but damn some of you super fans need to watch this. The ones that actually know what goes on will appreciate this and have probably already seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

Perfect weather for playoff football game...cold enough to drive the casual fans out and warm enough so that both teams can run their entire offenses. Warmer than many playoff games we have been in for sure...
      Would you say the weather is better this year compared to '19? LOL

Cant wait to watch this heavyweight matchup

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Would you say the weather is better this year compared to '19? LOL

Cant wait to watch this heavyweight matchup
        Maybe better for GV? It's looking like more and more white precip is being predicted... Not a lot, just some. Better than rain IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post
          Pick,your poison I guess"

You dont know who ud rather see between a Harlon Hill nominee whos banged up and a backup QB? Its almost... like... you are considering.... Cal over Cade....

This is why I decided to make an account. Some of you (Very very small number) have zero idea of whats going on. But ill leave it at that.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/32710881

Not the whole clip applies but damn some of you super fans need to watch this. The ones that actually know what goes on will appreciate this and have probably already seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Maybe better for GV? It's looking like more and more white precip is being predicted... Not a lot, just some. Better than rain IMO.
            Forsure better for GV. I feel like it rained every game in '19. Snow is also alot better than rain, especially this late in the year.

Comment

Couldnt imagine being this guy^

God forbid someone disagrees with him and doesnt say one thing about him personally until he starts crying like a child.

I got my mini violin out for you.

Go Lakers and FF

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Well, I'm kinda torn on the NW/HU victor.. at least who I'd want. For once I guess I'll just watch for the result. (like my desire for a winner ever matters.) NW is a shorter drive, but who is the better matchup? First things first though... there's THE game on Saturday.. Snow anyone?
                Was thinking this the other day. Who would you want to face, NW defense or Hardings run game? Brutal region.

Comment

[QUOTE=DawgUp;n633597]

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Was thinking this the other day. Who would you want to face, NW defense or Hardings run game? Brutal region.
                    Honestly, I MAY be able to make a better call AFTER the NU/HU game (OOC game). I'm always worried about be careful what you wish for.. but if you had to hold my feet to the fire... I'd take my chances with HU's run.game

Comment

So I take it this game is not being televised, just livestreamed?

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
                        So I take it this game is not being televised, just livestreamed?
                        No television. Live stream is a Ferris production.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

I would always rather face the one-dimensional team, no matter how good they might be at that one dimension.
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Go Lakers. **** Ferris. We played a ****ty game last time and you guys played well. GV is rolling to a victory 38-28. Late TD from the mouth breathers as well. Cade 5 TDs. Defense shows why theyre back after a slow start to the year.

Comment

Currently 26 and snowing with a real feel of 19, perfect football weather IMO

Comment

I remember Ferris recruiting several Florida players. Do they get much playing time? Because the weather will be harder on them than others.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X