Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you stream on YouTube TV and plan on watching the game, better find an alternative...

https://www.si.com/college/virginia/...disney-expires
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

<>

Comment

Here is a non- biased very quick analysis of this matchup. Valdosta State's defensive line will not be able to stop Ferris State's rushing attack and they will rack up the yards. That doesn't mean Valdosta can't stop a drive here and there. Ferris State's secondary can't cover Valdosta State's wide receivers so they will need to get pressure on Dunham who has the speed to kill Ferris as well. Ferris will need to collaspe the pocket around Dunham and force him to throw from the pocket. Both teams will move the ball and score. Both teams will commit turnovers. I think the style of play Ferris presents will grind Valdosta down late, but this should be an entertaining game.

Comment

Should be. Thanks for the back and forth here. It's just a game, I tell myself when we lose. (not much lol). The sun will come up tomorrow. Of course, you think the world is ending when you lose. Good luck Ferris. Good luck VSU. Out!!!!

Comment

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...b-c6758a02c13c
            Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-18-2021, 09:56 AM.
            <>

Comment

Ridiculous the hoops you have to go through via ESPN just to watch lower division semi and championship games.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
                Here is a non- biased very quick analysis of this matchup. Valdosta State's defensive line will not be able to stop Ferris State's rushing attack and they will rack up the yards. That doesn't mean Valdosta can't stop a drive here and there. Ferris State's secondary can't cover Valdosta State's wide receivers so they will need to get pressure on Dunham who has the speed to kill Ferris as well. Ferris will need to collaspe the pocket around Dunham and force him to throw from the pocket. Both teams will move the ball and score. Both teams will commit turnovers. I think the style of play Ferris presents will grind Valdosta down late, but this should be an entertaining game.
                Who is Dunham?

Comment

Too bad the D2 title game is no longer on real TV. They are often better games than most meaningless bowl games.

Comment

I tried Fubo. You need an additional package to receive ESPNU. That package does not have a free trial. I went with Hulu"s free trial.

Comment

• Hulu carries the game?

Hope so Tip. You pulling for Dwags!?
                      <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                        Hulu carries the game?

Hope so Tip. You pulling for Dwags!?
                        Regular Hulu doesn't have ESPNU. It is part of the Live Package, which you can get a free trial of.

I am pulling for Valdosta.

Comment

• <>

Comment

• Ferris can be beat and I hope they are. Valdosta has a strong tradition of good teams. If any other GLIAC team was in the NC game I would be pulling for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by tip79 View Post

Ferris can be beat and I hope they are. Valdosta has a strong tradition of good teams. If any other GLIAC team was in the NC game I would be pulling for them.
                              Hahahahahaha....we know you and MM are sitting there in your Ferris jerseys next to a picture of TA sipping on some hot cocoa. You gonna sing our fight song if we win?

Comment

• No way.........

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X