Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

He's not Jared Bernhardt in terms of elusiveness. Sorry.

I'm not arguing about passing ability. I'm just addressing your specifically mentioning elusiveness. Can disagree on it if you want.
    I didn't say "elusive as". I am amused by the notion that Durham isn't elusive though.

Comment

These two teams are evenly matched. Turnovers, costly penalties and half-time adjustments will be key.
      If VSU does lose, it has been one helluva season.
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

I didn't say "elusive as". I am amused by the notion that Durham isn't elusive though.

Comment

We can argue about elusiveness all day, but the reality is only one of these guys will be playing slot receiver for the Patriots next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
            We can argue about elusiveness all day, but the reality is only one of these guys will be playing slot receiver for the Patriots next year.
            Now that's funny.

We know who it is too because Durham still has at least one year of eligibility remaining. :)

Comment

Wonder if TA will open the first series with another trick play. I'm sure we'll see one, along with a couple of reverses.

Comment

He's only been sacked twice this season. He has over 1000 yards rushing and over 3000 yards passing.

In previous seasons when Wells was here, Durham got time at WR, RB, and returning kicks.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc0-Cv-3wRY
                HJ has been in the weight room since 2018.

#BlazerNation

Comment

The people on this board said that VSU wouldn't be able to stop Germaine Race...
                  Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-17-2021, 06:57 AM.

Comment

I remember Calvin English absolutely leveling German Race on INT return. He missed the next two quarters.
                    Today that would have been targeting.

<>

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                      Wonder if TA will open the first series with another trick play. I'm sure we'll see one, along with a couple of reverses.
                      Tony has a whole. playbook of trick plays.
                      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

I remember Calvin English absolutely leveling German Race on INT return. He missed the next two quarters.
                        Today that would have been targeting.
                        It was a sure nuff full bore slobber knocker on Germaine Race.

Comment

Dawgs would smoke Mines...Their run game doesn't sniff ours - I wouldn't use that as a qualifier - Mines and Shepard play in the 3 and 4th level regions. You will see great RBs and QB that can move better than any Mines has... Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the mouth!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VSUFOOTBALLFAN View Post
                            Yeah, the last two weeks We've played against two backs, both nominated for the Harlon trophy, and can't remember a long run by either, mostly 3-4 yards. VSU tends to play better against running teams it seems. Ferris with your big offensive line can create problems, but VSU will match up better with them than Shepherd. VSU had 13 of the 48 chosen for the all-region 2 team. West Florida placed 6 to give you an idea of the talent on the team.
                            Ferris played against the HArlon Hill trophy winner and dominated him and also NWMS RB - held him under 100 yards and he had a large chunk run and not much after that. I don't think anyone of us Dawgs are using Shepard as talent measure of our dominance - We use Grand Valley and NWMS as both of them would have beaten Shepard. This Ferris team is better than the one 3 years ago.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure Ferris is good, but I think Vadosta is even better this year offensively than they were in 2018. They have 2 backs with about 1000 yards rushing, 2 receivers 1000 yards receiving, and a quarterback 1000 yards rushing 3000 yards passing. That's a lot of offense. All of these players played on offense of the 2018 team. So good luck! If you guys can beat that, then you are indeed the best. Gool luck!

Comment

Mines is nothing like Ferris.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X