Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
    a QB that has played on the biggest of stages and won before.
    VSU's QB threw not only played in the 2018 National Championship game, he threw a TD pass. That's pretty well "played on the biggest of stages and won before".

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

2018 if it weren't for a bad pass int call and one of their guys tipping a ball back to us for a touchdown, we'd have lost by at least 10, probably more. Again, not sure how that fits the definition of us crapping the bed in that game either.
      Agreed. VSU should have won that game by 10+, but for some reason, VSU was still throwing deep instead of burning clock. Of course, there was also than non-call pass interference on Ferris that would have also iced the game and prevented the last TD and two-point try.

The only Ferris game I have watched this year is the semifinal game. That game may give erroneous impressions.

Comment

That is phase II TIP money you are talking about, look a little closer at Phase I money...also the out of state deal is sweet too...but whatever...if Ferris does not bring home the title this year I would be amazed. I assume you are going down to Texas to cheer the lads on!! I wonder how ticket sales are going for the Ferris faithful. Did the school offer any charter flights or buses?
        I'm making the trip, I know Ferris has a few busses going and those spots sold out after a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
          The only Ferris game I have watched this year is the semifinal game. That game may give erroneous impressions.
          The quarterfinal game was a better demonstration of what Ferris is this year IMO

Comment

Gary Goff NCAA Press Conference

Tony Annese NCAA Press Conference

Comment

And then there were 2...

The Valdosta spread n' shred or Ferris' ground and pound.
              Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-15-2021, 11:46 AM.
              <>

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

. VSU will put some points up, too, but it feels like a 42-31 Ferris kind of game.
                Will check back with you Sunday....

; ^ )

<>

Comment

great interview by both coaches liked how Ferris coach described his feelings after the loss in 2018....felt alot of love.

Comment

That is phase II TIP money you are talking about, look a little closer at Phase I money...also the out of state deal is sweet too...but whatever...if Ferris does not bring home the title this year I would be amazed. I assume you are going down to Texas to cheer the lads on!! I wonder how ticket sales are going for the Ferris faithful. Did the school offer any charter flights or buses?
                    Agreed but you still have to "qualify". Question is how many kids fit that criteria determines how many are actually getting extra money.

Comment

Mines probably passed the ball more than we will. Loved the grit those dudes played with. Tough, hard nosed and discipline. I think Ferris will test the edges a little more after TA pounds Bernhardt in the middle like he's a 225 lb fullback..lol What's the thought on VSU D? How are they against the run?

Comment

Mines probably passed the ball more than we will. Loved the grit those dudes played with. Tough, hard nosed and discipline. I think Ferris will test the edges a little more after TA pounds Bernhardt in the middle like he's a 225 lb fullback..lol What's the thought on VSU D? How are they against the run?
                        <>

Comment

Yeah, the last two weeks We've played against two backs, both nominated for the Harlon trophy, and can't remember a long run by either, mostly 3-4 yards. VSU tends to play better against running teams it seems. Ferris with your big offensive line can create problems, but VSU will match up better with them than Shepherd. VSU had 13 of the 48 chosen for the all-region 2 team. West Florida placed 6 to give you an idea of the talent on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                            In truth, we did have difficulty stopping the run against Mines. Bend not break...
                            Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-15-2021, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X