Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

Y'all are soft as **** if you immediately resort to violence and felonies when getting trash talked
    How is our team talking $h!+ to your fans resorting to violence? And the fact you refer to things as violence and felonies already let's me know who the "soft" one is behind the screen..lol

But we know what this is really about, gotta redirect because you don't want to face the fact we own GVs @$$ on the field, and will continue to for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

How is our team talking $h!+ to your fans resorting to violence? And the fact you refer to things as violence and felonies already let's me know who the "soft" one is behind the screen..lol

But we know what this is really about, gotta redirect because you don't want to face the fact we own GVs @$$ on the field, and will continue to for the foreseeable future.
      Y'all still didn't win the GLIAC this year.

Comment

Your player's response to trash talking was to start swinging their helmet at people. That's called "resorting to violence."

Additionally, every person here knows Ferris owns GV. Are you just making up something to be mad about?
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Best part is that 'fan" in the video is the GV defensive Graduate Assistant. So who do you think started the fight...? FSU rat of a program or the guy getting a masters degree? Idk ill leave that to your acorn sized imagination.

But for the game itself. **** Ferris.

Comment

• This forum is flooding with Laker tears. Love it! Annese is yo daddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Your player's response to trash talking was to start swinging their helmet at people. That's called "resorting to violence."
              Really? That's it. GV was talking trash and Ferris got mad and started swinging helmets? Sure. I'm sure you seen the film of that happening. As the announcers said, "provoked by the home side...not sure what anybody thinks you can accomplish by taking a swing at somebody with a helmet on".

You run up on people with helmets trying to fight them and then want to cry when they swing on you with said helmet? That's called STUPIDITY . Clearly people writing checks their @$$ can't cash. But it's the usual, always playing the victim. But it starts from the top down.

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
              Additionally, every person here knows Ferris owns GV. Are you just making up something to be mad about?
              Me, mad? About what? That we won. We beat you on your home field, in the playoffs with our top 3 WRs out. LMAO. It's a running joke. Instead of entertaining FCS, how about crossing over to the NAIA so you can advance in the playoffs next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post
                Best part is that 'fan" in the video is the GV defensive Graduate Assistant. So who do you think started the fight...? FSU rat of a program or the guy getting a masters degree? Idk ill leave that to your acorn sized imagination.

But for the game itself. **** Ferris.
                Oh yeah, because there's no way a GV defensive GA would start a fight with his opponent after they've been booted out of the playoffs by them "AGAIN". Dare we even contemplate the existence of any negative act pertaining to the pious saints that roam the sideline in laker blue and black. Nor the zealots that adorn the stands and drink the blue kool aid that infuses them with the belief they are the chosen school of D2 athletics. Add in that any school that opposes their ideology of being superior should be labeled as infidels and their actions as heresy against the crown. All other institutions should strip bare and be marched down the Allendale town square while the laker faithful and alumni voice their chant of utter contempt towards us.....SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, .......

Comment

Really? That's it. GV was talking trash and Ferris got mad and started swinging helmets? Sure. I'm sure you seen the film of that happening. As the announcers said, "provoked by the home side...not sure what anybody thinks you can accomplish by taking a swing at somebody with a helmet on".

You run up on people with helmets trying to fight them and then want to cry when they swing on you with said helmet? That's called STUPIDITY . Clearly people writing checks their @$$ can't cash. But it's the usual, always playing the victim. But it starts from the top down.
                  We'll see if we ever hear anything from the investigation. I'm guessing we won't because this is a situation where everything is going to be kept under the rug for people to figure out for themselves. I was actually at the game, and watched as all the Ferris players and staff started running and skipping towards the GV sideline after the clock hit 0, and the Ferris players waving "bye!" in the faces of GV players as they were walking off the field behind a rope that was set up by security. I didn't see the actual swinging of helmets, but I do know there were a number of Ferris players and staff on GV's sideline, near the end zone of the student section, where they had no business being. So take that information for what it is worth.

Me, mad? About what? That we won. We beat you on your home field, in the playoffs with our top 3 WRs out. LMAO. It's a running joke. Instead of entertaining FCS, how about crossing over to the NAIA so you can advance in the playoffs next year.
                  I mean yea, it sure seems like you're trying to find something to be mad about. You're here going "Ferris owns GV" as if that's some kind of surprise. It's like you're going up to a basketball player and telling them they're tall. Yes. They're aware. You're trying to use it as an insult towards a bunch of people who have recognized this and talked about it openly for a decade lol.
                  Last edited by KleShreen; 12-05-2022, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Y'all still didn't win the GLIAC this year.
                    Seriously grasshopper is that the end game. Congratulations- what time are you playing Saturday?

Comment

Claim: we are only talking about violence because we lost
                      Reality: Winning teams also talk about violence. See Michigan tunnel incident.

Reality does not care about your narrative

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

If he didn't want to be hit by a helmet, then he should not have said mean word to the bulldog. Mean word is very hurtful. I could just cry and cry and cry. Anyone who say mean word should be dead

Comment

• Anyone think TA or the AD will take any action to his players that got in the melee? If we don't see anything, I think it shows the type of program that FSU is. I'm not talking about the fbombs or other hand signals. I'm talking about post game physical actions. Same can be asked of GV but my bias shows that it was in retaliation. No clue how that should be handled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                            Anyone think TA or the AD will take any action to his players that got in the melee? If we don't see anything, I think it shows the type of program that FSU is. I'm not talking about the fbombs or other hand signals. I'm talking about post game physical actions. Same can be asked of GV but my bias shows that it was in retaliation. No clue how that should be handled.
                            LOL not a damn thing will be done. Probably give him a pat on the back and say good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                              Anyone think TA or the AD will take any action to his players that got in the melee? If we don't see anything, I think it shows the type of program that FSU is. I'm not talking about the fbombs or other hand signals. I'm talking about post game physical actions. Same can be asked of GV but my bias shows that it was in retaliation. No clue how that should be handled.
                              If anything is done, it won't be announced. The reason we get answers to these kinds of things in the NFL/FBS level is because there's media and fan pressure being put on the NCAA/conference/schools to release information. That won't be the case here, because by and large, there's not that kind of presence for D-II football. If anything is done, it'll be behind closed doors. I'm guessing something like "suggesting" a player sit out a half, or sit out the first game of next year, etc.

Comment

• Ho hum... : ( Maybe you guys can go to the local news media and tell them you're side of the story. Or maybe, you can go to the Ferris online store and pick you up some Ferris gear and foam fingers and root for the home team this weekend...just a thought..lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X