Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Sounds good, but who would you replace him with?
    Rip Collins. Oh he is dead, that is okay I would still appoint Rip.

Comment

• I’d gladly trade Coach Jackson (VSU) for Mitchell.
      <>

Comment

Sounds good, but who would you replace him with?
        Anybody. There is no d2 program in the country with more advantages than GVSU. None. That's why we won four championships in five years with two different coaches and two different quarterbacks. Who else has done that? NDSU is the closest and they've dominated d1aa since they moved up.

If GVSU is serious about football they need to fire Mitchell within the next five minutes and bring in the coach from Davenport. They'd win the national championship next year if they did. But they won't. Instead they will underachieve until Mitchell retires

Comment

I’d gladly trade Coach Jackson (VSU) for Mitchell.
          No. You wouldn’t. Trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
            Been saying it for the last several years…fire Matt Mitchell!!!!
            Me too. I was hopeful but had zero confidence in Mitchell winning this game. Zero confidence. For the first time in my life I rooted against a gliac team. I hoped Pittsburgh state would win cuz I thought we might have a chance against them. Beating ferris is nothing but a pipe dream with Mitchell. But hey he had beaten them once or twice in the last fifteen tries

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Me too. I was hopeful but had zero confidence in Mitchell winning this game. Zero confidence. For the first time in my life I rooted against a gliac team. I hoped Pittsburgh state would win cuz I thought we might have a chance against them. Beating ferris is nothing but a pipe dream with Mitchell. But hey he had beaten them once or twice in the last fifteen tries
              The fact that he couldn’t win despite the fact that this was easily the worst Ferris team we’ve faced since maybe 2012 tells you everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

That’s the question asked with literally any coaching change. Hell, it’s asked with any change when someone leaves any position in any industry. You don’t sit back and let underachievement rule the day because you don’t know the answer to that question before the need arises.
                A lot of coaches would love that job. Taking over a team with great talent and great facilities and a great advantage over competition and a long history of underachieving makes for a very desirable Destination.

Comment

• Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                  Where is Kle to defend this POS Mitchell some more??? Defend this Kleselgo!!!
                  There is nothing to defend. There hasn't been in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Just wanted to quote this for now so we can potentially come back to it on Saturday in case you edit it.
                    Anyone one heard from Kle?

Comment

• Laker fans need to take a chill pill. They have bigger issues for next season. The woke president of GVSU is going to eliminate night games and reduce the time for tailgating to 30 minutes to help save the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish1916 View Post
                        Laker fans need to take a chill pill. They have bigger issues for next season. The woke president of GVSU is going to eliminate night games and reduce the time for tailgating to 30 minutes to help save the planet.
                        Probably start handing out participation trophies as well. Losers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Anyone one heard from Kle?
                          None of the Mitchell apologists have spoken. Congrats on the win even though it was never in doubt. I'm sure you'll carry the GLIAC flag to another championship.

Comment

Laker fans need to take a chill pill. They have bigger issues for next season. The woke president of GVSU is going to eliminate night games and reduce the time for tailgating to 30 minutes to help save the planet.
                            1. Woke isn’t the insult you want it to be.
                            2. Since when is she scrapping night games and limiting tailgating to 30 minutes? If that happens, I’d say fire her ass immediately.

Comment

Thats why I'll never give a dime to my alma mater. Even the universities which began because of conservative dollars have turned into progressive insane asylums.

Comment

• I cannot understand why the offense stopped calling all the pass plays that finally got us moving the ball down the field in the second quarter. How many times do you need to run a jet sweep for -5 yards to realize it’s not working?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X