Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

When you hire the product of a failed offense to lead the offense, this is what you get. The play calling throughout the second half has been terrible.
    I'm so tired of him. He will go down as the most underachieving coach in the history of sports

Comment

• They can’t kick a field goal from the 35 with the wind at their back? Jesus Christ, Mitchell sucks ass.

Comment

• Bye bye Losers at Lubbers so sweet…

Comment

• That was a fun one to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
            They can’t kick a field goal from the 35 with the wind at their back? Jesus Christ, Mitchell sucks ass.
            No timeouts and 1 second left. FG was never an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
              Bye bye Losers at Lubbers so sweet…
              Losers are the white trash that graduate from Ferris and wear cammo to football games. Enjoy your trip to the championship while we win at life.

Comment

• Geez what a shocker. A Mitchell led grand valley team once again underachieves and disappoints it's fans. But hey it's only happened the last fifteen years so let's give it some more time. What do you say Mitchell apologists? Let's give him another ten years? Fifteen more? I'm shocked no d1aa schools have come calling for him like they did bk and martin. I wonder why?

Comment

• My one post on the forum today and probably my last until next season:

Mitchell sucks. Anchor Up Always.

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                    Geez what a shocker. A Mitchell led grand valley team once again underachieves and disappoints it's fans. But hey it's only happened the last fifteen years so let's give it some more time. What do you say Mitchell apologists? Let's give him another ten years? Fifteen more? I'm shocked no d1aa schools have come calling for him like they did bk and martin. I wonder why?
                    Sounds good, but who would you replace him with?
                    <>

Comment

• Been saying it for the last several years…fire Matt Mitchell!!!!

Comment

• I thought I heard the announcers say they were from RMAC.
                        <>

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                          Bye bye Losers at Lubbers so sweet…
                          Congratulations bulldog 27. You are currently and have been the better program for a long time. Annese is a GREAT coach. I am so fed up with Mitchell that I don't even care what an a$$hole you enjoy being. Keep on keeping on. Maybe in the next decade or so we will get rid of Mitchell. It obviously won't be from being sought after by a bigger program. Nobody is that stupid. But maybe he will get monkey pox and have to step down.

Comment

• Where is Kle to defend this POS Mitchell some more??? Defend this Kleselgo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                              . Annese is a GREAT coach.
                              I’m surprised an FCS school hasn’t tried to recruit him. Maybe more money isn’t necessarily better money.
                              <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Sounds good, but who would you replace him with?
                                That’s the question asked with literally any coaching change. Hell, it’s asked with any change when someone leaves any position in any industry. You don’t sit back and let underachievement rule the day because you don’t know the answer to that question before the need arises.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X