Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gv elected to kick into the wind and take the wind in the fourth. We'll see if this pays off. If they can be tied or at worst down seven at the end of the third I like their chances

Comment

• GV D is on fire.

Comment

• Have to have somewhat of a drive and eat up the third. Should not snap the ball until three on the play clock. Get to the fourth even and we have a good chance to win.

Comment

• Ooh
          game on.

Comment

• HUUUUGE first down. Five to go in third. Take that clock down!!

Comment

• Jesus this is a rock fight

Comment

• Going to the fourth tied with the wind .

Comment

• Maybe it's a good thing I can't watch this. The radio broadcast alone is giving me a heart attack

Comment

• Finally a ferris turnover! TD Lakers

Comment

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

Comment

• Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post
                        Maybe it's a good thing I can't watch this. The radio broadcast alone is giving me a heart attack
                        Im listening too. I'm wondering if the officiating is as bad a Jones and Nott claim or if they're just trying to emulate dick nelson

Comment

• I still haven't decided if SR3 had 4 great defenses, or 4 pretty good defenses and 4 bad offenses.

Comment

• These refs have been missing holding on Ferris all day.

Comment

• How in the #$&# is a kickoff with a heavy wind fielded at the fifteen?!?!? Now they have the ball in laker territory. Is there nobody on one of the best teams in the country able to kick the ball into the #&$#ing end zone?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Im listening too. I'm wondering if the officiating is as bad a Jones and Nott claim or if they're just trying to emulate dick nelson
                                They are truly bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X