Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KleShreen
    replied
    Unless they've been telling recruits this entire time that Mitchell is leaving, I find it hard to believe they'll hire from outside the program. Signing day is in 2.5 weeks. You're not gonna put a decent class together in that amount of time with an outsider coach unless you've been letting all the recruits know the deal the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    I wonder if this has anything to do with why Nick Postma didn't go for the Northern Michigan job again.
    Doubtful. But I wonder what he's thinking now.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    I wonder if this has anything to do with why Nick Postma didn't go for the Northern Michigan job again.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

Yeah, but she doesn’t have to act out of desperation either. She’s not in the position MSU was in when Dantonio left in February. A search firm should be used ASAP to bring in external candidates.
    I'm not so sure. I'm thinking they'll be moving up soon enough. Gets someone from current staff and maybe most of the key team won't transfer. I'm thinking Wooster. If he doesn't cut it, GV will likely be moving up and get a new staff then. If he does, build on that. The team has too much talent for this season to just break it up.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Good for Mitch.. Hope Becker somehow keeps the troops from leaving. She'll have to act fast.. real fast.
    Yeah, but she doesn’t have to act out of desperation either. She’s not in the position MSU was in when Dantonio left in February. A search firm should be used ASAP to bring in external candidates.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Good for Mitch.. Hope Becker somehow keeps the troops from leaving. She'll have to act fast.. real fast.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Wowww. Well good for him. Let the hunt begin.

Leave a comment:

• UFOILERFAN
    replied
    At least somebody's going D1.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    started a topic Matt Mitchell joining Wisconsin staff

Matt Mitchell joining Wisconsin staff

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X