Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

It was a GV coach getting attacked with helmets. Not some random person or player. Why is it a GV coach's responsibility to make sure Ferris players are behaving?
    You people are ridiculous. Go back and watch the video. The GV coach attacked a player (CJ Jefferson) started yanking his face mask until he pulled his helmet off. Hunt swung his helmet in the melee (which he was wrong for). Then the coach was restrained by others (I assume GV coaches and players) with a Ferris helmet still in his hands. There was no one taking selfies, no one on the ground. There were Ferris and GV players respectfully interacting after the game. It's very clear who started crap. You can clearly see the coach walk up to Jefferson and make his head snap back.

Please stop with acting like your people are angelic. The eye in the sky don't lie. Bet none of you investigated what happened to that coach who started the crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

You people are ridiculous. Go back and watch the video. The GV coach attacked a player (CJ Jefferson) started yanking his face mask until he pulled his helmet off. Hunt swung his helmet in the melee (which he was wrong for). Then the coach was restrained by others (I assume GV coaches and players) with a Ferris helmet still in his hands. There was no one taking selfies, no one on the ground. There were Ferris and GV players respectfully interacting after the game. It's very clear who started crap. You can clearly see the coach walk up to Jefferson and make his head snap back.

Please stop with acting like your people are angelic. The eye in the sky don't lie. Bet none of you investigated what happened to that coach who started the crap.
      The problem you have is that you are seeing the TV video...Ottawa county has the 22 view as well as the secruity camera video...those show a different story...dont worry it will all come out in a week or two and then you can decide for yourself. The best parts are NOT on the TV or twitter video. Lets see how it all turns out shall we?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

The problem you have is that you are seeing the TV video...Ottawa county has the 22 view as well as the secruity camera video...those show a different story...dont worry it will all come out in a week or two and then you can decide for yourself. The best parts are NOT on the TV or twitter video. Lets see how it all turns out shall we?
        I wasn't aware that Ottawa County was investigating the incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Your inability to keep accurate stats
          Post of the year so far. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

Don't need the all 22. Hunt was not the person involved in the initial altercation. He was on the side, swung his helmet as it was coming towards him and stepped back. Don't disagree that was poor on his part. He'll have to deal with that. But you can see the whole crowd interacting on the video. Ferris and GV players and coaches. Neither appear to be disrespecting each other.

Either way I'm not worried, no skin off my back. Like I said, wonder if any GV people put in any effort to look into that coach. Doubt it.

Comment

Don't need the all 22. Hunt was not the person involved in the initial altercation. He was on the side, swung his helmet as it was coming towards him and stepped back. Don't disagree that was poor on his part. He'll have to deal with that. But you can see the whole crowd interacting on the video. Ferris and GV players and coaches. Neither appear to be disrespecting each other.

Either way I'm not worried, no skin off my back. Like I said, wonder if any GV people put in any effort to look into that coach. Doubt it.
              Marquez Gollman - Defensive GA. All-American Nickel at GV back in 15/16. Played arena for a few years and got into coaching. He's one of the calmest, kindest dudes you'll meet. So yes I am pretty sure he didn't start the altercation.

Comment

You're going to be quite embarrassed if you ever see the video of the full altercation.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Jefferson and Hunt-Thompson (along with other Ferris players/staff) came bounding over to the GV sideline after the game and got in the faces of everyone, including cheerleaders, and including Gollman. Gollman was getting a facemask/helmet to the face, so he grabbed it, which is when Hunt-Thompson made the great choice to use his helmet as a weapon and hit Gollman over the top of the head with it.

Crazy that you're trying to paint an entirely incorrect view of the situation when everyone there saw what happened, including the Ferris players putting their hands on cheerleaders, the Ferris players getting in the faces of the GV players/coaches/staffers on GV's sideline (why are the Ferris players over there?) and the Ferris players standing on the other side of the rope to lead the GV team off the field waving "bye" in the faces of the GV players as they walked off the field. Yet you're here just blatantly lying lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Post of the year so far. LOL
                    You people really hate having prime Tom Brady on your team.
                    Last edited by KleShreen; 01-24-2023, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Jefferson and Hunt-Thompson (along with other Ferris players/staff) came bounding over to the GV sideline after the game and got in the faces of everyone, including cheerleaders, and including Gollman. Gollman was getting a facemask/helmet to the face, so he grabbed it, which is when Hunt-Thompson made the great choice to use his helmet as a weapon and hit Gollman over the top of the head with it.

Crazy that you're trying to paint an entirely incorrect view of the situation when everyone there saw what happened, including the Ferris players putting their hands on cheerleaders, the Ferris players getting in the faces of the GV players/coaches/staffers on GV's sideline (why are the Ferris players over there?) and the Ferris players standing on the other side of the rope to lead the GV team off the field waving "bye" in the faces of the GV players as they walked off the field. Yet you're here just blatantly lying lol.
                      You definitely need not call anyone a liar. With your history of "false" and "massaged" facts you use to try and fit your arguments....yeah ok. And I'm not painting any view. I'm talking about the situation at hand. Gollman getting a facemask/helmet to the face..ok sure whatever you say. Jefferson was having words with a player from GV and all of a sudden someone comes and shoves the side of his helmet. Unprovoked. He shoves back and the GA immediately goes for the guys facemask and helmet. Try and cover it up all you want. Call him kind and calm as if there's no way he could do anything like that. Jefferson wasn't even looking at him when the GA came and shoved him.

And there will be no embarrassment on my part regardless. I'm looking at a video and reporting what I'm seeing. You can frame that anyway you want.

Comment

You definitely need not call anyone a liar. With your history of "false" and "massaged" facts you use to try and fit your arguments....yeah ok. And I'm not painting any view. I'm talking about the situation at hand. Gollman getting a facemask/helmet to the face..ok sure whatever you say. Jefferson was having words with a player from GV and all of a sudden someone comes and shoves the side of his helmet. Unprovoked. He shoves back and the GA immediately goes for the guys facemask and helmet. Try and cover it up all you want. Call him kind and calm as if there's no way he could do anything like that. Jefferson wasn't even looking at him when the GA came and shoved him.

And there will be no embarrassment on my part regardless. I'm looking at a video and reporting what I'm seeing. You can frame that anyway you want.
                        lol I beg you to give an example of this.

Comment

• Don't have to beg..

Here's a recent lie for you..

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                          Ah, yes. Blame me for the guy who killed someone and then was promptly recruited by your coach lol..
                          Seems others on this board know you're a blow hard besides me...lol

Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
                          ....You always claim to know almost everything about GV FOOTBALL but you never back it up with concrete evidence when someone challenges you. lol Then you attack/redirect because your ego can't take it when you realize you said something stupid just to make a point.
                          Enjoy your night.

Comment

Don't have to beg..

Here's a recent lie for you..

Seems others on this board know you're a blow hard besides me...lol

Enjoy your night.
                            So you're trying to tell me your coach didn't recruit someone convicted of manslaughter to GRCC? Well that's strange, since that's exactly what happened (https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...eating_de.html). Might wanna try again. Especially coming from someone who tried to chastise Hunter Rison. Maybe make sure your own coach didn't recruit someone who served jail time for killing somebody first.

And maybe think about finding some different alliances besides the guy whose entire career on this board has been complaining about everything and does nothing but hate-watch GV football.
                            Last edited by KleShreen; 01-24-2023, 07:15 PM.

Comment

So you're trying to tell me your coach didn't recruit someone convicted of manslaughter to GRCC? Well that's strange, since that's exactly what happened (https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...eating_de.html). Might wanna try again. Especially coming from someone who tried to chastise Hunter Rison. Maybe make sure your own coach didn't recruit someone who served jail time for killing somebody first.

And maybe think about finding some different alliances besides the guy whose entire career on this board has been complaining about everything and does nothing but hate-watch GV football.
                              Exactly what I'm saying. He didn't "recruit" him. When the kid got out, his father approached one of the assistant coaches with game film and asked if the kid could have a chance to try out. That's not recruiting a kid to come and play for your program. Also no where in that article does it say TA recruited him. And the kid didn't kill anyone. Anyone who reads that article would see that. But like I said, false and massaged facts to fit your argument. Your response proves my point.

And in case you don't know, a lot of people that play for JCs have less than stellar life experiences when coming through the door. That's why they're at a JC. You seem to like doing research, make sure you go around the country and check each JUCO players background so you can criticize those coaches too.

Comment

Exactly what I'm saying. He didn't "recruit" him. When the kid got out, his father approached one of the assistant coaches with game film and asked if the kid could have a chance to try out. That's not recruiting a kid to come and play for your program. Also no where in that article does it say TA recruited him. And the kid didn't kill anyone. Anyone who reads that article would see that. But like I said, false and massaged facts to fit your argument. Your response proves my point.

And in case you don't know, a lot of people that play for JCs have less than stellar life experiences when coming through the door. That's why they're at a JC. You seem to like doing research, make sure you go around the country and check each JUCO players background so you can criticize those coaches too.
                                Not many JUCO players have a manslaughter conviction on their record. TA could have easily said "no thanks" but he valued talent, instead. Yet you spent an entire evening denigrating Hunter Rison for an assault charge. And here you are the next evening trying to justify a manslaughter charge. You can argue about it all you want, but he put a guy on his team who served jail time for participating in the killing of someone. "And the kid didn't kill anyone" lol well then I guess that manslaughter conviction must have been fake news, huh? Here you are "massaging facts" to try and sugarcoat it. Good try. Maybe next time. Bye. It's too bad you aren't nearly as good at this as Bulldog was.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X