Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVSUAlum View Post

See now you are full of crap. My boy plays for Hillsdale and NO ONE is getting let into that school. They don’t have a special talent policy anyplace. You picked the wrong school to try to make as an example. You make up stuff and no nothing I am sure about GVSU either. Hunter Rison is all anyone has to say about your academic standards.
    What is your infatuation with Hunter Rison? He obviously met the NCAA D2 standards for transfer. GV took him. I don't know what his academics were. But obviously he met the NCAA D2 requirements or he wouldn't have been allowed to transfer to a D2 school. I have no idea what his college GPA was, so I have no idea where he fell in the typical GVSU transfer admissions standards. Maybe he was a special talent board admission. No idea. You seem to have an awful lot of knowledge about his academics, though. Care to share?
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

What is your infatuation with Hunter Rison? He obviously met the NCAA D2 standards for transfer. GV took him. I don't know what his academics were. But obviously he met the NCAA D2 requirements or he wouldn't have been allowed to transfer to a D2 school. I have no idea what his college GPA was, so I have no idea where he fell in the typical GVSU transfer admissions standards. Maybe he was a special talent board admission. No idea. You seem to have an awful lot of knowledge about his academics, though. Care to share?
      Here ya go, one of the fine citizens and high standard of GVSU. Why you guys get on Ferris so much about their transfers is crazy.

https://www.woodtv.com/ncaa/ncaa-foo...ging-path/amp/

Comment

Here ya go, one of the fine citizens and high standard of GVSU. Why you guys get on Ferris so much about their transfers is crazy.

This has literally nothing to do with his academics. Are you just trying to use this as an opportunity to denigrate a kid who improved his personal life throughout his college career? It is pretty clear you are not actually interested in having any kind of discussion in good faith here about academic standards. So I guess we're done. You should be ashamed of yourself. Sure hope nobody tries to use a mistake in your kid's past to call him a terrible representation for wherever he plays football during his career.

Comment

This has literally nothing to do with his academics. Are you just trying to use this as an opportunity to denigrate a kid who improved his personal life throughout his college career? It is pretty clear you are not actually interested in having any kind of discussion in good faith here about academic standards. So I guess we're done. You should be ashamed of yourself.
          No this was a kid that failed out of MSU complained about the coach beat a girl then used GVSU for a season to try and get to the NFL. Same as you do to Ferris players everyday. Just love the high standards you think only GVSU has. Joke.

Comment

No this was a kid that failed out of MSU complained about the coach beat a girl then used GVSU for a season to try and get to the NFL. Same as you do to Ferris players everyday. Just love the high standards you think only GVSU has. Joke.
            You're ignoring the entire discussion that was being had to instead go off the rails on something entirely unrelated and attack a kid who ended up having zero issues at GVSU. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

You're ignoring the entire discussion that was being had to instead go off the rails on something entirely unrelated and attack a kid who ended up having zero issues at GVSU. You should be ashamed of yourself.
              All these special exception kids you claim other schools accept don’t have articles like that written in the paper. Maybe one other I can think of but you calling out other programs and all the kids on their team is no different. By the way did he graduate from GVSU or just use the school to play football? No need to answer I know he dropped out as soon as the season was over to pursue the NFL.

Comment

All these special exception kids you claim other schools accept don’t have articles like that written in the paper. Maybe one other I can think of but you calling out other programs and all the kids on their team is no different. By the way did he graduate from GVSU or just use the school to play football? No need to answer I know he dropped out as soon as the season was over to pursue the NFL.
                Most guys who have a legit shot at the draft have to do that. Not sure why you are acting like it's a crime?

Comment

If he beat a woman, that's a deal breaker, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Most guys who have a legit shot at the draft have to do that. Not sure why you are acting like it's a crime?
                    100% agree and think if you have a shot at the NFL do it but my point was I don’t think he transferred to GVSU for their high academic standards.

Comment

I've literally said 4 times now that every school accepts special exception kids. But you bringing Rison up doesn't even appear to be about academic special exceptions. You're just trying to bring up any reason to attack a kid for some reason.

So are we done discussing academics, then? Since Rison has nothing to do with them?

If you want to get in to the issue of football players from different schools being in the news, we can. I don't think you're going to like the results, though. Who do you want me to go after? SVSU or Ferris? There's quite a few shining examples from both of them. I'll play this game. Hell, we can even go after the administrators of your kid's school if you want.

Comment

100% agree and think if you have a shot at the NFL do it but my point was I don’t think he transferred to GVSU for their high academic standards.
                        Who is making this claim?

Comment

The article doesn’t say he failed out of msu

Comment

Oh and last thing I won’t ever be ashamed of calling out a woman beater. You hit a woman you don’t get a second chance in my book. You can have him.

Comment

Oh and last thing I won’t ever be ashamed of calling out a woman beater. You hit a woman you don’t get a second chance in my book. You can have him.
                              That's fine, but that's not what we were discussing. You're just changing the subject because you lost the subject that was being discussed.

Just to be clear - what are your thoughts on the four SVSU players who were suspended a whole one game for sexually assaulting their own teammate? At least SVSU kicked off the player who was charged with attempted murder, I guess. So that's nice.
                              Last edited by KleShreen; 01-22-2023, 10:27 PM.

Comment

It’s actually an admissions requirement for all students at GV. You can’t get in unless you support and commit domestic violence

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X