Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Football Rosters

Anyone have info as to when Ferris will put up a 23 football roster? I'm pretty sure the rest of the GLIAC has theirs posted. Just curious as to what new bodies the bulldogs might be playing this season. Maybe they're worried about Mercyhurst so they're keeping it quiet? LOL

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Anyone have info as to when Ferris will put up a 23 football roster? I'm pretty sure the rest of the GLIAC has theirs posted. Just curious as to what new bodies the bulldogs might be playing this season. Maybe they're worried about Mercyhurst so they're keeping it quiet? LOL
    They do this every year. It's one of the dumber things in D2 football. They treat it like war strategy. Nobody is allowed to see what transfers they've brought in, lest their opponents get an upper hand! Division II football - life or death!
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I noticed Mylik Mitchell on some preseason list in a different thread. Won't this be his 8th year or something like that? I know covid added a year but he's old enough to be a grandfather by now;-)

Comment

Ex-Gv DB Tyvel Jemison is listed on Indianapolis roster.

Comment

Originally posted by svsu View Post
          Ex-Gv DB Tyvel Jemison is listed on Indianapolis roster.
          Wait WHAT. He graduated high school in 2013. TEN YEARS AGO.

lol I think he last played at GV in fall of 2014? This is wild lol
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Wayne depth chart is out, https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/s...RU_-_FINAL.pdf

- Looks like Waddle won QB battle, interesting that Kulka isn’t even listed as the backup

Comment

Ferris roster out too, https://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/...2023-24/roster

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post
                Wayne depth chart is out, https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/s...RU_-_FINAL.pdf

- Looks like Waddle won QB battle, interesting that Kulka isn’t even listed as the backup
                I've been watching some highlights from the year Waddell played QB at Davidson. Definitely seems like an athletic, dynamic player. He didn't pass that much, but looked pretty good when he did. Eli seemed to have the best spring, but Waddell wasn't in camp yet.

Now I'm even more intrigued as to what kind of offense Wheatley and DeMassi will be running.

Comment

Originally posted by mtsax305 View Post

Now I'm even more intrigued as to what kind of offense Wheatley and DeMassi will be running.
                  In the past DeMassi has run an option based (or at least a scheme with option principals). So Waddell getting the nod seems to indicate they are incorporating a lot of QB run game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X