Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
    The noise being such a factor is the most interesting thing about this matchup to me. Ferris honestly looks like the better team in the first half, but they clearly aren’t used to playing in a crowd like this
    Its not like they're not used to loud crowds like at Lubbers. Montana's stadium sits 25,000+. Lubbers has gotten 17,000 there. Only thing is that Montana is just more enclosed there it looks like.

Comment

The noise being such a factor is the most interesting thing about this matchup to me. Ferris honestly looks like the better team in the first half, but they clearly aren’t used to playing in a crowd like this
      We are used to 4k people at the game - they have all of the state of Montana - Hopefully RIP doesn't show up from Yellowstone. We have some big guys on both sides of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

We are used to 4k people at the game - they have all of the state of Montana - Hopefully RIP doesn't show up from Yellowstone. We have some big guys on both sides of the line.
        Kinda odd that Ferris was getting more people to Top Taggart back in the late 70's and early 80's. https://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/...0of%206%2C200.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Its not like they're not used to loud crowds like at Lubbers. Montana's stadium sits 25,000+. Lubbers has gotten 17,000 there. Only thing is that Montana is just more enclosed there it looks like.
          That stadium is loud. Tremendous albeit obnoxious crowds.

Both Montana FCS schools get big crowds.

Comment

This is the most homer broadcast I’ve watched in a long time

Comment

This is the most homer broadcast I’ve watched in a long time
              Well I mean it is Montana's broadcast.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Mitchell interception around midfield with the game tied at 10, about 5:30 left in the 3rd.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  Mitchell interception around midfield with the game tied at 10, about 5:30 left in the 3rd.
                  big pick right there, and a late hit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Well I mean it is Montana's broadcast.
                    I get that, it’s still obnoxious though when it’s being presented to a national audience through ESPN+

Comment

I get that, it’s still obnoxious though when it’s being presented to a national audience through ESPN+
                      Yeah, they should tell the home broadcast team to tone it down...

Comment

yeah, that might have been targeting....

Comment

Just a little bit! It’s natural to have some slant but this is a little much for me

Also another targeting call sheesh

Comment

Starting to fall apart.......

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Yeah, they should tell the home broadcast team to tone it down...
                              Would have to throw ESPN 1 money at them to broadcast at an ESPN 2 level. Its more OCHO right now.

Comment

Despite my nitpicking I’m glad to have a clear stream at all, it wasn’t that long ago I had to just listen to radio broadcasts for D2 games

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X