Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

If you want to ask "who did Pueblo beat?" then you might as well ask it for Harding, too.
    Surely you’re not asking us to compare Black Hills State, Colorado Mesa and Chadron State with Ouachita, Henderson State and Southern Arkansas. Because if you are, the answer is the GAC is better.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

Surely you’re not asking us to compare Black Hills State, Colorado Mesa and Chadron State with Ouachita, Henderson State and Southern Arkansas. Because if you are, the answer is the GAC is better.
      I'd probably take SD Mines over those three GAC schools, as well.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I'd probably take SD Mines over those three GAC schools, as well.
        You can’t be serious. Even if you’re not a fan of the Massey Rating System, Henderson State has a 77% probability of beating SD Mines this year.

Comment

I figured they would put Indy in without ea to avoid all flights, and that's what they did.

The 2 seeds got bad 1st rd draws in regions 2 and 3.

Comment

Oops!
            I thought I clicked into a glvc thread.
            Last edited by Predatory Primates; 11-12-2023, 08:52 PM.

Comment

You can’t be serious. Even if you’re not a fan of the Massey Rating System, Henderson State has a 77% probability of beating SD Mines this year.
              What does it say about the GAC if your #2 team would only be a 13-point favorite against the #7 RMAC team lol
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

What does it say about the GAC if your #2 team would only be a 13-point favorite against the #7 RMAC team lol
                It says we would be a winner. 😀

Comment

Big advantage for GV getting Ferris round 1. We have to play them eventually, and we got them without the head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
                    Big advantage for GV getting Ferris round 1. We have to play them eventually, and we got them without the head coach.
                    Yeah. It's a definite boon for GV to get them in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
                      Does he call plays?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Does he call plays?
                        The majority of the time yes, and he would have been calling the whole game in this one

Comment

Harding is such a joke - run your option play over and over - but make sure you aren't trailing in a game because your 3rd string high school caliber QB has to throw the ball. 2 years ago trailing NWMS you just ran, ran eating up the clock when you were trailing 21-9. Just stop with your conference - step out and play big teams not just SILO - Harding has done nothing in the playoffs but be a place holder.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Harding is such a joke - run your option play over and over - but make sure you aren't trailing in a game because your 3rd string high school caliber QB has to throw the ball. 2 years ago trailing NWMS you just ran, ran eating up the clock when you were trailing 21-9. Just stop with your conference - step out and play big teams not just SILO - Harding has done nothing in the playoffs but be a place holder.
                            Ferris is 1-1 against HU and we took you to the wire in both. I wouldn’t be talking too much if I were you.

Comment

What are the restrictions on TA's interaction with the team due to his suspension?
                              Last edited by tip79; 11-13-2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post

Ferris is 1-1 against HU and we took you to the wire in both. I wouldn’t be talking too much if I were you.
                                How many National Titles do you have? How many does your conference have? If you answered 0 to both maybe let the adults at the table talk.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X