Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Blog is up

I'm almost ready to start flipping coins to pick teams. Been a crazy year so far.

http://www.d2football.com/forum/entry.php?b=2278

Re: Week 7 Blog is up

Do or die time for FHSU, I'm very curious if they will still script every third drive for the back up QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
      I'm almost ready to start flipping coins to pick teams. Been a crazy year so far.

http://www.d2football.com/forum/entry.php?b=2278

Comment

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
        As long as you keep picking NW to lose
        Next level stuff right there. He's picked NW to win every game except last week.

Comment

Not that it matters at this point, but S&T only has 1 D2 loss.

Comment

Is S and T rolla?

If Rolla or truman make the PO's over anyone but Southern and NSU from the MIAA, it's an absolute crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Is S and T rolla?

If Rolla or truman make the PO's over anyone but Southern and NSU from the MIAA, it's an absolute crime.
              Rolla's been slowly improving over the years. Plus, I'm sure the Bio Engineering building has secret labs for cyborg players that they're testing out.

Comment

improve = water down sched
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
                  Next level stuff right there. He's picked NW to win every game except last week.

Comment

Originally posted by da_miner View Post
                    Rolla's been slowly improving over the years. Plus, I'm sure the Bio Engineering building has secret labs for cyborg players that they're testing out.
                    Yes, and now they are probably good enough to beat the 2 miaa teams I mentioned.

Comment

I'm hoping his pick luck has worn out. He picked pitt to win last week and to losethis week.

Comment

S&T probably will not sniff the playoffs now that Indianapolis beat them. I listened to that game on Saturday night as there was a weather delay. The Miners probably should have won that one. Does the GMAC get an automatic qualifier or do they have to wait a certain period of time as a new conference?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                          S&T probably will not sniff the playoffs now that Indianapolis beat them. I listened to that game on Saturday night as there was a weather delay. The Miners probably should have won that one. Does the GMAC get an automatic qualifier or do they have to wait a certain period of time as a new conference?
                          There are no auto qualifiers. They can have a team in the POs, and I think they are eligible for earned access already, should it come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                            There are no auto qualifiers. They can have a team in the POs, and I think they are eligible for earned access already, should it come to that.
                            Sorry. Earned access is what I meant. Which means top 8 in the region and conference champion?

Comment

How many teams per region make it. It's been so long since Pitt has been, I forgot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X