• Show
Clear All

Nm it's ne that still has 6 man, not mo

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

After that guy at the mules game tried to tell me that direct handoffs are not allowed in 8 man......geez....not sure what he was drinking that day.

I assume the rules are pretty much the same for 6 man vs 8 man?

Comment

The QB can't run it if I remember right? That's all I think I know about 6 or 8 man football.

Comment

Also frosty should change his name to Salty.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post

Awww. Thanks...
              I'm ready for another installment. Need another week of 6-0 in my pick'em.

Comment

There is actually a 6-man division in KS, but it isn't run by KSHSAA. It's 6 or 7 schools that had been 8 man and were considering shuttering their programs because fielding enough for 8 was tough, so they all switched to 6 together 3-4 years ago. It's all west of highway 81.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

After that guy at the mules game tried to tell me that direct handoffs are not allowed in 8 man......geez....not sure what he was drinking that day.

I assume the rules are pretty much the same for 6 man vs 8 man?
                  The difference between 11 man and 8 man is the number of players and the size of the field (shorter and narrower).Other than that it is basically the same. Never dealt with 6 man. But it sounds like it would be like a basketball game on a small football field. I know at least two of the starters on NW defense played 8 man.
                  Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

The QB can't run it if I remember right? That's all I think I know about 6 or 8 man football.
                    I don't know if the QB can't run in 6-man... maybe the center is eligible...
                    8 man you can't have more than 5 men on the LOS.

From what I've read though, it seems like there must be two exchanges of the football before you can run forward. So that would mean the QB can't run.

Comment

Liberal MO is near me, and they moved to 8 man in the last couple of years.

Comment

Maybe the QB can run if he hands it off, and then gets it pitched back to him? IDK?

Comment

Maybe the QB can run if he hands it off, and then gets it pitched back to him? IDK?
                          In 6-man. 8 man he can take off whenever after the snap.

Comment

This criticism was fair. Devin does a great job of owning up to any fair criticism and trying to grow from it.

He has energy and ability and is young and inexperienced. I think I was the same way at his age. Give me a chance to develop him into a great one.

Comment

I think he's doing pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              This criticism was fair. Devin does a great job of owning up to any fair criticism and trying to grow from it.

He has energy and ability and is young and inexperienced. I think I was the same way at his age. Give me a chance to develop him into a great one.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X