X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fhsu @ uindy

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    Must just be NW kryptonite I guess...
    Probably should take a look at history of playoff rematches for NW vs opponents who peaked in the regular season.

Comment

Must just be NW kryptonite I guess...
      Who's still playing and who isn't? Night, night Tigers...
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
        And we also have three teams in bowl action as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          Still our b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
            Probably should take a look at history of playoff rematches for NW vs opponents who peaked in the regular season.
            Tigers should have played in Maryville today, we never lose there

Comment

That's some good sarcasm.

Comment

Yes, you beat us twice in a row, we know. Two seasons is a short time when compared to Northwest's time on the national D2 scene.

Comment

Really no argument for that one...thanks for not playing in Maryville.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
                    It is what it is :( Now we start planning the 2019 campaign. I wonder when the schedule comes out
                    MIAA schedules are the same as this year's, just flip the location and replace L'Wood with Lincoln. So the Tigers open up 2019 at Central Mo, host Mo West week two etc. And I believe the entire slate starts late, like September 4 or 5

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post
                      MIAA schedules are the same as this year's, just flip the location and replace L'Wood with Lincoln. So the Tigers open up 2019 at Central Mo, host Mo West week two etc. And I believe the entire slate starts late, like September 4 or 5
                      Thanks I was not sure. We have gone to NW for the last two years and the Gorillas came to our house so I did not want to assume anything

Comment

2-13 in your last 15 vs NW. Keep hanging in there, someday you'll save it for when it really matters.

Comment

2-13 in your last 15 vs NW. Keep hanging in there, someday you'll save it for when it really matters.
                          Classic master vs the apprentice conflict. I am hoping FHSU is building a program that can consistently challenge NW dominance of the MIAA. Unfortunately history is definitely against us :(

Comment

IB, please remember that A.) Hookem only roots for whomever is winning and isn't Northwest, and (most importantly, IMO) B.) it's not fair to use numbers, history, statistics, or facts against self proclaimed geniuses like him. Just let the big dang dummy be a big dang dummy and all will be well. We *ALL* know he's hopeless and/or lost in stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
                              Classic master vs the apprentice conflict. I am hoping FHSU is building a program that can consistently challenge NW dominance of the MIAA. Unfortunately history is definitely against us :(
                              They are in the denial phase. Of course if you take it back 10 years NW will have a better record. Do people really think overnight a program just flips a switch and is good? No you have to start with and identity and values then have the program take shape from there. Seems like a lot of the NW posters can't relate to this as they are likely bandwagoners. When a conf title was on the line the line they let the team on the come up roll in and beat them, that matters. Hays just needs to continue taking that next step.

Comment

They are in the denial phase. Of course if you take it back 10 years NW will have a better record. Do people really think overnight a program just flips a switch and is good? No you have to start with and identity and values then have the program take shape from there. Seems like a lot of the NW posters can't relate to this as they are likely bandwagoners. When a conf title was on the line the line they let the team on the come up roll in and beat them, that matters. Hays just needs to continue taking that next step.
                                But FHSU cant get all cock-o-hoop over two great years. Love em or hate em, the reality is NW have managed to generate a relevant program going back 20 years. Something no other team in the MIAA has managed. And please be careful about bandwagons. It was not that long ago a crowd of a 1000 people at Lewis field was considered good numbers. Now anything under 4000 is considered disappointing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X