Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fhsu @ uindy

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
    Interesting. As far as turd laying, what would you call ucm quitting on the season at game 7?
    Disheartening, disappointing and disgusting. The lack of leadership on both sides of the ball was evident along with depth. And no I didn't see the entire game.

Now for Hays. You go into Maryville and beat the conference bully but when it counted in the playoffs, you lost to a team in a conference where the former MIAA bottom dwellers are fighting for a championship. Pueblo gave the RMAC some cred and last year the GAC made a push and both conferences have gained some respect. IMO, one has laid a turd to lose to a GLVC team. Now if Indy goes on and wins the region, I will gladly recant my statement. But until then, it was a bad lose as playoff for a MIAA team.

Don't talk about injuries. The mules season effectively ended game one with the loss of Bolles in the 3rd quarter and two defensive starters and everyone knew it. Heck, without a bomb and a 5 yard touchdown drive after our qb drops the ball while trying to pass, Hays may have suffered a loss in game one.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
      Felt like we had a solid gameplan today that we executed relatively well, but between refs and a horrendous slow start though this is what you get.

This year honestly gave a lot of young guys some damn good snaps and I cross my fingers that our oline goes from a mix and match crew to a dominant force next year with us returning all of the starters. Fuller has a good head on his shoulders and as long as he progress we should be in good shape. All of our weapons return except wendelberger and I feel budke could be a Solid tight end in this conference with some more weight on his frame.

Defensively we are basically going to be starting over so that will be interesting. Losing parker, jibowu, Delgado will hurt. I like the lb out of goodland and kk will be very solid. Finding DTs that are ready to go will be the hard part I think.
      Yeah I agree. Was a good consolidation year this year. Showed last year was not a fluke, and if we can keep the momentum we will be around for a while. We are kind of in that in between place right. Very competitive in the MIAA, but just a little short to consider a competitive PO run.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
        Congrats on your conference trophy Herd. Wow, way to lay an egg. Pretenders.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          Hookem kinda deserves the ribbing.
          You would think NW did the impossible and beat Hays based on these reactions. Reminds me of when everyone jumped on the Ferris train last year.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
            You would think NW did the impossible and beat Hays based on these reactions. Reminds me of when everyone jumped on the Ferris train last year.

Comment

*half of...the conference title.

Comment

2-0 vs NW = 0-2 in the playoffs...peaked too early :doh:

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
                  Yeah I agree. Was a good consolidation year this year. Showed last year was not a fluke, and if we can keep the momentum we will be around for a while. We are kind of in that in between place right. Very competitive in the MIAA, but just a little short to consider a competitive PO run.
                  With the recent success at Fort Hays, do you expect that any of your coaching staff will be hired away?

Comment

Reminds me of when everyone jumped on the Ferris train last year.
                    F*ck Ferris! They're one of the dirtiest teams in all of D2 football.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbert View Post
                      This is a case of referees wanting to live in the moment of reffing a playoff game. Forgetting that no one gives a **** about them and that we want to see the players decide the game. That Targeting play took our best player off of the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LMAO! You guys want to start blaming the refs now? Hell, if it weren't for the refs, LickinTurds wouldn't even have his half MIAA title trophy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                        With the recent success at Fort Hays, do you expect that any of your coaching staff will be hired away?
                        I am not closely associated with the team to do more than speculate. With the resources FHSU are throwing at the football team I don't see Brown being poached unless the opportunity was in Div1.

But hey it would not be the first time I was wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                          LMAO! You guys want to start blaming the refs now? Hell, if it weren't for the refs, LickinTurds wouldn't even have his half MIAA title trophy!
                          Well if you ignore that he made this post before the game ended and Hays only trailing by 3 and on an extended drive you might have a point

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                            F*ck Ferris! They're one of the dirtiest teams in all of D2 football.
                            Any cheese to go with your whine? Go Dawgs!!! :laugh:

Comment

I quit watching. Interesting that targeting was called as I've not seen it called a single time in the last 2 years in the miaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                I quit watching. Interesting that targeting was called as I've not seen it called a single time in the last 2 years in the miaa.
                                Targeting is more frequently called in the GLIAC.
                                IH8FERRIS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X