Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's Official! SAU vs Missouri Western in the Live United Bowl-Texarkan

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    No. You're finally mature enough not to care! Everyone knows what you meant.
    Sorry I missed your post I was out getting a blazer with patches on the elbows.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      that's pretty cool; and ending with Derek Gray plans was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
        Sorry I missed your post I was out getting a blazer with patches on the elbows.
        Got rid of the members only jacket, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
          Got rid of the members only jacket, huh?
          Those are out of style? I still have it but it's packed away in moth balls with my sock garters.

Comment

How did 6-5 MWSU get in ahead of 8-3 PSU? Did Pitt decline any offers of bowl games?
            Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-15-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              How did 7-4 MWSU get in ahead of 8-3 PSU? Did Pitt decline any offers of bowl games?
              Yep, Johnson apparently wouldn't commit until after the play off berths were announced, and Live United wanted it immediately.

Comment

How did 7-4 MWSU get in ahead of 8-3 PSU? Did Pitt decline any offers of bowl games?
                Should have been 7-4 but alas, we lost the last game when we were up by 10 with 3 minutes to go.

6-5 MW

Comment

COngrats to all the bowl and PO teams.

Comment

good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                      Yep, Johnson apparently wouldn't commit until after the play off berths were announced, and Live United wanted it immediately.
                      I find it hard to believe that any D2 bowl game would be unwilling to wait a day for playoff selections to be announced.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that any D2 bowl game would be unwilling to wait a day for playoff selections to be announced.
                        This was from Beck's TV show Sunday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          This was from Beck's TV show Sunday evening.
                          I agree with GrifFan. Seems strange. Perhaps that's the story and they are sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                            I agree with GrifFan. Seems strange. Perhaps that's the story and they are sticking to it.
                            Well Ian, your a columnist, could you do any digging?

Comment

That could just be the excuse of the day. Who knows?

Comment

How did 6-5 MWSU get in ahead of 8-3 PSU? Did Pitt decline any offers of bowl games?
                                Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                That could just be the excuse of the day. Who knows?
                                That's a good point. I'm taking it at face value I guess. I'm glad for the western seniors but I also feel for the psu kids that imo deserved another game more.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X