• Show
Clear All

Re: It's Official! SAU vs Missouri Western in the Live United Bowl-Texarkan

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Spoofhounds are in Maryville. MW is in St. Joseph
    I
    Sorry I read NW not MW :(

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      terrible attitude. bowl games aren't post season? like mentioned several times in this thread alone, 3 more weeks of practice and another opportunity on the field for the year. don't know if you know anything about wrestling but what makes you a better wrestler is as much mat time as possible. whoever, wherever, whenever.
      UCOs team right now is resting up the starters as much as possible and the younger players, the future of the team are taking snaps during practice. snaps they weren't getting during the season. that puts younger kids 3 weeks ahead of your younger kids to start the spring. I would imagine, THAT helps the future quite a bit.

I think live united would be an awesome opportunity for any team playing. there are more people in the houston metroplex than there are people in the entire state of Missouri. Now, I'm assuming Kansas and Missouri is pitts recruiting bread and butter. Im also assuming you know kids in ok, texASS, ark and Louisiana are pretty good football players. if you are playing dec on the border of these 4 states, and you are trying to make recruiting connections in this part of the world....bam! there ya go. these kids will have an opportunity to see the teams from 300 miles away play in a bowl game and you will have a serious recruiting advantage over other teams. for all you know, with beck and/or your AD making a debacle out of this postseason, there will be a player or two that ends up signing at MW because pitt isn't even on their mind. MW is still getting press after the season is over for the rest of the conference.

Good point, Slice.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
        Those are out of style? I still have it but it's packed away in moth balls with my sock garters.
        Those are NEVER out of style.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
            Good point, Slice.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Soundslike someone at Pitt dropped the ball.
              No...they did that during the NW game....at least the receivers did.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
                Good deal. I know the griffons are glad to be playing.
                Weather for the Agent Barry Live United Bowl on December 1 in Texarkana, AR:
                Kickoff: 12:00 PM Sunny 65 degrees
                Bring the sunscreen.

Comment

good luck griffies

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X