Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #6 nwmsu @ #2 fsu

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Hard to fire off the ball when you run an RPO offense, which is where football at all levels has evolved. That's the reason for the decline, imo.
    I have said that since the spread came into fruition. In the early years of Mizzou, get them inside the 10 and you had a great chance of stopping them.

Comment

Hard to fire off the ball when you run an RPO offense, which is where football at all levels has evolved. That's the reason for the decline, imo.

Comment

So RPO offenses are deliberately chancing a penalty? I dont buy it. That's usually a penalty that gets called when it happens. Well, except for the Chiefs hahahaha

Comment

[QUOTE=NWFanatic;2320685]True freshman Troy Harper looks like the real deal. 8 catches today for 115 yds & 1 rush for 7 yds. He was a QB in HS, maybe take a look at him @ QB at some point?[/QUOTE

He was a WR for the majority of his HS career. I can only imagine the one two punch Penney (Hamilton) would have had if Harper and Overstreet had played at the same time.

Comment

So RPO offenses are deliberately chancing a penalty? I dont buy it. That's usually a penalty that gets called when it happens. Well, except for the Chiefs hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
              You mean that same sorry staff that is coming back for next season?
              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

roflmao good luck with that. wait till you get a load of marshmallow heads "resolve". he has more excuses than the state of Kansas has 5'10" slow white high school linebackers.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                  roflmao good luck with that. wait till you get a load of marshmallow heads "resolve". he has more excuses than the state of Kansas has 5'10" slow white high school linebackers.
                  Slow white KS linebackers have been kicking UcOs ass for years though

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                      Slow white KS linebackers have been kicking UcOs ass for years though
                      what the fugg does that have to do with the amount of excuses less miles will throw out?

Comment

what the fugg does that have to do with the amount of excuses less miles will throw out?
                        annnnddd outside of Washburn, UCO doesn't play high schools.

Comment

Just pointing out your bum ass school gets worked by the slow Kansas linebackers on the regular.

Comment

Just pointing out your bum ass school gets worked by the slow Kansas linebackers on the regular.
                            haha really....38-0 sound familiar to you?

wassa matter? you play linebacker?

Comment

haha really....38-0 sound familiar to you?

wassa matter? you play linebacker?
                              Almost as familiar as 21-7 Pitt, 35-28 ESU, or 15-O to Hays. You were 1-3 against KS schools. KS was the top and Oklahoma was bottom in more ways than geographically. By all accounts UCO was the State of Kansas' b*tch.

Comment

Almost as familiar as 21-7 Pitt, 35-28 ESU, or 15-O to Hays. You were 1-3 against KS schools. KS was the top and Oklahoma was bottom in more ways than geographically. By all accounts UCO was the State of Kansas' b*tch.
                                at this point in the argument....only YOUR school matters....38-0

and im flattered that you actually spent the time to look up the scores. usually you only worry about being a straight jack ass.

im not sure why my statement even matters to you

1 you're not white
                                2 you don't now play linebacker
                                3 you're not in high school as far as I know
                                4 I wasn't talking to yer dumb azz

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X