Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6 nwmsu @ #2 fsu

Re: #6 nwmsu @ #2 fsu

I think this could be like the Midwestern State game, with Polk as a dual threat player like we'd never seen before.

Comment

Glad to see that NW finally figured out how to "RUN THE BALL!"

Comment

Not sure it would be an upset with what you guys did to GV. We're down our top OL (Left tackle..conf lineman of the year) and possibly a couple of D starters with knee injuries after last game. Mix and match starters on the OL. We're just lookin to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
          Not sure it would be an upset with what you guys did to GV. We're down our top OL (Left tackle..conf lineman of the year) and possibly a couple of D starters with knee injuries after last game. Mix and match starters on the OL. We're just lookin to compete.
          Nice try. You're the number 1 seed that got bumped to #2 because of a math problem because you self reported a guy who was ineligible because he participated in a sport other than football.

You just knocked off the defending regional champs. You're at home and it'll be our 2nd very long trip in a week, while your kids get to hang out at home and sleep in their own beds.

You're double digit favorites, for sure.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
              Glad to see that NW finally figured out how to "RUN THE BALL!"
              :good:

Comment

You can't out sandbag NWMS posters. :laugh:

Comment

If NW puts up 17 points they will win.

Comment

Comment

For those thinking about the trip I would tell you that the drive was really not bad. There is not a ton of road construction and the traffic didn't seem to be too bad. That being said, we did have pretty good timing each time we passed through the Chicago area. As for the game, I haven't had time to look into Ferris very much. No matter the opponent this time of year the challenge will be great. I have no doubt that the Bearcat preparation will be great as well.
                      This team is such a throw back to the great teams in the early era of Bearcat Football greatness. (I'm talking pre-national championships!) We are not world beaters at any phase of the game, nor do we really have a position group that would wow anyone. What we do have is a great deal of grit, and relentlessness in effort. We have a group of Sr. Leaders, though small in number, that have been to and performed in championship games. They have provided all they can in leadership to a rapidly improving young cast of future stars on both sides of the ball. None of them want to be done! They seem to just now be hitting their stride! That could be scary........
                      This time of year to me is about the journey! Enjoying it with your teammates! Enjoying the travel with your family! Making more and more memories! We Bearcat Fans are incredibly blessed! I am so happy to get to travel to another game, and proud that I get to be a fan of these great kids and coaches! #OABAAB Hope to see you all in Big Rapids! The kids deserve it and so do you!
                      Last edited by Sir Shanks Alot; 11-18-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

One of the best perks of making the Sweet 16 is spending at least part of Thanksgiving together as a team.

Comment

Same. We're without our starting DE and SS. We've tried really hard.
                          IH8FERRIS

Comment

NMix and match starters on the OL. We're just lookin to compete.
                            I can tell you've been spending a lot of time in MIAA boards.
                            <>

Comment

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
                              Same. We're without our starting DE and SS. We've tried really hard.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X