Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's there no UCM game thread over here?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why's there no UCM game thread over here?

I know there's a crap load of Mule posters on here?

Surprised no one is talking about about just the 2nd home football game in program history.

The mule skinning in Maryville took the kick right out of the Big Red Ass fans. We will see tomorrow if Boda was able to pump some confidence back into Bolles and the Boyz. I fear not.

Comment

Mule posters don't actually talk about Football anymore.

Comment

they are like most fan bases
        they disappear when they lose sans a couple guys
        in this instance i'm somewhat surprised b/c they have everything yet still to play for but whatev.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
          they are like most fan bases
          they disappear when they lose sans a couple guys
          in this instance i'm somewhat surprised b/c they have everything yet still to play for but whatev.
          Bummer. Boards more interesting with their banter.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Gorilla John will probably post some thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post
              The mule skinning in Maryville took the kick right out of the Big Red Ass fans. We will see tomorrow if Boda was able to pump some confidence back into Bolles and the Boyz. I fear not.
              I think the 'Boyz' confidence will be fine, but after five turnovers can Bolles get that game out of his head. If he comes out tentative, then the answer is probably no.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Mule posters don't actually talk about Football anymore.
                We've been so darn riveted by the Pitt State thing, that it's hard to think about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

You mean the same 3 or 4 guys right? Because the rest of the potential UCM posters are apparently in a nursing home with limited access to the internet.

Comment

haha

Comment

John is our designated guy for anything that requires forethought, analysis, critical thinking, and most of all, anything that seems to make sense.

Comment

How true......

I do not expect a large crowd for tomorrow but the halls are staying open for students who want to go to the game. I am attending just like I did the last time the Mules had a home playoff game which was a win and I expect a win again tomorrow.

The key to the game is Bolles 3.0. As he goes so do the Mules. Bolles has not run as much as he did in his junior year campaign and I hope that he does more for the remainder of the season. Adding this dimension will make it tougher on defenses. I don't think Indy has a dominate front four like NW so that should bode well for the mules. The Mules need to establish the run early and I look for the Mules to put up points in the first quarter. If they jump out to a lead they need to keep the foot on the gas.

The Mules will miss Kolson Crane at LB but have rotated a ton of guys all year so I have not scouted Indy that much but they did beat up on Hayes last year in Hays. Not sure what happened in the Lwood game but was surprised at the outcome. I shouldn't as Lwood was the Jekyll and Hyde of the MIAA when they were here. Mules need to tackle well and eliminate giving up big plays and not allow Indy to control the line of scrimmage or TOP.

The Mules can not afford to put themselves in a hole like at weekend's debacle at NW. Even with that, they had a chance to cut the lead to one score late in the game but are they on borrowed time? I want a win as I do not want the Mules to be put in the Hays category as first round busts in the playoffs.

The weather should not be a problem but it will be cool, mid 40's and the mules CAN NOT afford to miss extra points or have kicks blocked. Davidson is a weapon in the punting game but I hope he is rarely used.

Lastly, officiating and stupid penalties. If they allow the mules receivers to be mugged down the field, in particular Davidson, it could be a long day for the Mules. Lastly, in tight games this year, the mules have been their worst enemy when it came to drive ending penalties on offense. That has to improve or it will be an early exit.

As for limited conversation from the mule fans, there aren't that many of us that get into smack talk. Juice must be lurking somewhere and KMA will occasionally enter the fray. The remainder of us, are not as apt to "mix it up". Even we we do, the thread always seems to turn into a Pitt/NW thread and that is well....old and stale. Look at the few pages in the Bolles 3.0 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

After the Northwest game and the 'Bolles Blows' post, I heard that KMA was court ordered into sensitivity training and maybe some bible study at the request of NW fans from Nebraska. We're hoping to spring him loose by game time.
                          Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-22-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

it is bb3 but it's your oline. it's played well the other 10 games this yr collectively
                            if bb3 has time to operate he's going to play well & cm will score to win
                            i think both are probably going to occur
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post

You mean the same 3 or 4 guys right? Because the rest of the potential UCM posters are apparently in a nursing home with limited access to the internet.
                              They have internet, but it's AOL with a 14.4 modem on dial up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X