Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    The onside kick, after the safety, has got to be one of the most desperate, or strangest, calls that I have ever seen from a NW team. :(
    You've gotta get crazy AND lucky when you're down 15 with 3 minutes to play

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

It will make you cry if you look at the drive chart.

2 drives of more than 4 plays.

That's out of 18 drives......
      Final nail was switching QB's. In a national quarterfinal of all games. I think there will be some changes in the off-season.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
        That's a stat that teams playing NW have been experiencing for some years.

Like I said before, Ferris had a really good defense so it doesn't all sit at the feet of the offense (coaches and qb)
        without a doubt. but I can't think of too many other times that i have thought being down 16-3 was insurmountable. thought that today...

Comment

• so was our biggest offensive play the roughing the passer penalty on the "scoring" drive? that was a 15 yarder right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
            That's a stat that teams playing NW have been experiencing for some years.

Like I said before, Ferris had a really good defense so it doesn't all sit at the feet of the offense (coaches and qb)
            NW D played well enough to win this game against an offense and an OL that basically bludgeoned opponents to death. The NW D shouldn't shoulder a 3 TD loss today. They haven't invented meds or therapy to fix the bipolar offense we had this year. The loss is totally on our offense and our coaching because we were never in it when we got down and switched to a QB who barely played a snap all year.
            Last edited by CatFan88; 12-07-2019, 04:06 PM.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

NW D played well enough to win this game against an offense and an OL that basically bludgeoned opponents to death. The NW D shouldn't shoulder a 3 TD loss today. They haven't invented meds or therapy to fix the bipolar offense we had this year. The loss is totally on our offense and our coaching.
              Hard agree. The defense and punter looked like the only guys on the team who wanted it. It seemed like any time something worked they'd just go back to what wasn't on the very next play.

Comment

NW D played well enough to win this game against an offense and an OL that basically bludgeoned opponents to death. The NW D shouldn't shoulder a 3 TD loss today. They haven't invented meds or therapy to fix the bipolar offense we had this year. The loss is totally on our offense and our coaching because we were never in it when we got down and switched to a QB who barely played a snap all year.

Comment

Comment

• Congrats to getting to the quarterfinals. There are so many of other D2 Schools that would love to have the program that NWMS has.

Losing sucks, losing the last game of the season sucks.

Take a step back after awhile and get better.

Comment

• And I'll mention it hundred more times if needed...so what? Ferris was good. Unbeatable? NO! Our D hung with them over and over. 3-0 at half, 10-3 after 3. We got an interception and ZERO points, we got a fumble and ZERO points. Don't tell me we didn't get breaks!

And to continue a craptastic day #1 NW basketball gonna lose at UCM.
                      Last edited by CatFan88; 12-07-2019, 04:41 PM.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Stop pretending like nw gave the game away. They got beat by a better team.

Comment

And I'll mention it hundred more times if needed...so what? Ferris was good. Unbeatable? NO! Our D hung with them over and over. 3-0 at half, 10-3 after 3. We got an interception and ZERO points, we got a fumble and ZERO points. Don't tell me we didn't get breaks!
                          That was truly a great defensive effort. Much like LSU, NW will be crazy good if they remember how to run a decent offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Any game that's 3-0 at halftime is winnable. I agree that Ferris was the better team, but NW had chances to make it close and the offense sh!t the bed every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Can the same be said for the NW basketball team today? The streak came to an end in the Multi this afternoon by the score of 72 - 60 by a team that was 3 - 5 going into the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Any game that's 3-0 at halftime is winnable. I agree that Ferris was the better team, but NW had chances to make it close and the offense sh!t the bed every time.
                                Don't forget that Ferris left 6 points on the field and it really should have been 9-0 at half. Still manageable but the Ferris was just better on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X