Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSU vs NWMSU 10/12/19 @ Arrowhead?

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    I think Pitt fans will need to be ready to see an opening day loss and then maybe an opening day home loss.

I think we go into Arrowhead with at least 1 loss possible 2
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I could see a UCO loss, but Emporia?
    I would pick a loss at UNK over a home loss to ESU at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      It's been UCM (not cmsu) since 2006. Take your medicine (you old fart) and go back to bed....lol. Had the game been played at Walton Stadium in Warrensburg (instead of Arrowhead) I think Mules and Bearcat fans would have put 15,000 in the stadium. A few years back UCM and NW drew 14,000 to a game at Walton Stadium and that was before the stadium remodel and expansion. Campus games just seem to have the right feel and atmosphere. Arrowhead is great for a big D1 match-up, but it just seems like overkill for D2. Having said that, Arrowhead is still a good experience for the players and if it makes financial sense for the universities then let it continue.
      I understand the lack of CMSU attendance at Arrowhead. It's probably fairly difficult to leave the county without all those ankle bracelets going off.

Comment

I could see a UCO loss, but Emporia?
        Not really liking our QB situation right now. Plus ESU hits some big pass plays and it could get scary. Last year that RB had 100 yards almost in the 1st quarter. Coach Higgins seems to have developed talent better right now than Beck has.

Not saying we lose, but it's not out of question. We will come into this year unprepared at the QB spot, which just makes me wonder what this staff is doing. Plus, QBs seem fragile at that, as at one time we had all 3 hurt last year. Not all 3 out but hurt. So now we are going to run them more?

Makes me think that the Gym where the Coaches offices are is called the Weede for another reason???? :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
          I would pick a loss at UNK over a home loss to ESU at this point.
          People have been expecting too much out of UNK since they have become a member. They have been right where I figured them to be and I don't expect too much different out of them this year. Wasn't impressed with them in the least last year. Looked pretty bad when I saw them.

Comment

I'm surprised they are allowing NW back. I've been to the last two Arrowhead games and the parking lot was trashed, mainly by drunk students, and we noticed bottles shoved under tires of several vehicles including ours when we returned after the game.

Comment

I missed both CentralMO games at arrowhead due to family obligations. Does anyone have a reason for the drastic drop in attendance for the 2017 game? The 2016 game attendance was closer to the norm of the later Pitt games.

Comment

PSU vs NWMSU 10/12/19 @ Arrowhead?

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                I missed both CentralMO games at arrowhead due to family obligations. Does anyone have a reason for the drastic drop in attendance for the 2017 game? The 2016 game attendance was closer to the norm of the later Pitt games.
                Last edited by lleachieshusband; 06-18-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  UCM's 35-6 loss to Ft Hays in game two helped kill the interest for Mules fans. Had the Mules been undefeated going into the Arrowhead game then the UCM crowd would have been much bigger.

Comment

Lots of Saturday games for the Kansas City area high schools?

Comment

Bolles played at Arrowhead

Comment

PSU vs NWMSU 10/12/19 @ Arrowhead?

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        Bolles played at Arrowhead

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                          Lots of Saturday games for the Kansas City area high schools?

Comment

I'm fine with it as long as Pitt doesn't give up home games for it. I might even go, even though I despise Arrowhead.
                            You may be able to go to Arrowhead two years in a row. The 2020 schedule is out and the Gorillas are at Northwest Missouri in 2020 also.

Comment

Are you suggesting that (Northwest) KC area people don't turn out for the Arrowhead game?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                                Are you suggesting that (Northwest) KC area people don't turn out for the Arrowhead game?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X