Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNK vs. UCM

Curious...anybody watch this game? UNK has looked really good so far this season and UCM has NOT...was surprised it was a 3 point game in Kearney.
    What's the story on this one?

UNK struggled on D but figured it out second half. UNK kinda struggled with flags. Offense scored when It needed to
    Dosent help that UCM (probably) had the Loper playbook from last year with the transfer receiver

UCM isn’t a bad team, record doesn’t show the talent and potential they have

Like they say, they never ask how you win, just how many

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
      UNK struggled on D but figured it out second half. UNK kinda struggled with flags. Offense scored when It needed to
      Dosent help that UCM (probably) had the Loper playbook from last year with the transfer receiver

The first post in this thread literally asked the story of how this game was won…

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

The first post in this thread literally asked the story of how this game was won…
        Well yes,
        Just trying to say that even though it might not have went as planned, The lopers got the job done. That’s all that matters. On to next week

Comment

Watched the end of this one. Nice comeback win. Also nice to see the mooles found some fight.

Comment

I’ve never known. A transfer to “give a playbook” from another school. I don’t doubt it has happened, but that’s not a “thing” at most of the schools in the MIAA. Unless everyone else is out there being cheats and ESU is doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

I’ve never known. A transfer to “give a playbook” from another school. I don’t doubt it has happened, but that’s not a “thing” at most of the schools in the MIAA. Unless everyone else is out there being cheats and ESU is doing it wrong.
              I’m not accusing him of doing it, it’s just very unlikely he didn’t share anything. At the end of the day it’s about winning football games, not making friends

Comment

UCM might be the best 0-4 team in the country. Wild after the way they played Saturday.

Lopers with another gutsy comeback. Hoping they don't need a gutsy comeback every game as it is a bit nerve-racking haha.

UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 4 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 1 Harlon Hill Runner Up

Comment

I think you're gonna have to go all the way back to 1994 to find a team that started the season 0-4 'Boda was either HC or assistant.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power

Comment

I’m not accusing him of doing it, it’s just very unlikely he didn’t share anything. At the end of the day it’s about winning football games, not making friends
                    Again... never seen it done over many years. Not saying it doesn't happen, but it aint the norm if you ask me.

Comment

i’m def not saying he did it
                      but he def did do it
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

[QUOTE=IfYouAintLope;n604751]UNK struggled on D but figured it out second half. UNK kinda struggled with flags. Offense scored when It needed to
                        Dosent help that UCM (probably) had the Loper playbook from last year with the transfer receiver.

Didn't help that Northwest (probably) had the Mules playbook from the transfer TE. Yeah, I don't think so.

Comment

What does it matter if they had their playbook or not? By week 4, if teams don't know what you're running and how you're running it, you have got a bad defensive coordinator.... The only surprises are unscouted looks they install throughout practice.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                            What does it matter if they had their playbook or not? By week 4, if teams don't know what you're running and how you're running it, you have got a bad defensive coordinator.... The only surprises are unscouted looks they install throughout practice.
                            Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              Fair point

UCM is a good football team and I’m not trying to take anything away from that. I just see a competitive advantage of knowing what a team is doing fundamentally. But it doesn’t matter, games over. Onto next week

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X