Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elwood has games they should win, but Rolla has the potential to play spoiler.

Truman has a tough indy team left.

Comment

So everyone except the gliac has some games with po implications the next 2 weeks.

I love this time of year. I only wish the game times were spread out better so I could watch more of them.

Comment

What's the rest of the post season look like? Any bowl games still out there?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
          What's the rest of the post season look like? Any bowl games still out there?
          3 that the MIAA will be eligible for.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

HU does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              I love this time of year. I only wish the game times were spread out better so I could watch more of them.
              totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

totally agree
                Right now, I watch one live or streamed, and try to plug my ears and sing loudly when bored pbp guys give score updates. Sometimes it doesn't work, though.

Comment

Comment

I think I got a hit on that one.

Comment

1. Ferris
                      2. Harding
                      3. NW
                      4. Grand Valley
                      5. Lindenwood
                      6. Henderson State committee really wants them to win on Saturday or else its a complete cluster
                      7. UNK I only think this because I don't see the committee putting 3 GAC in over just 1 MIAA. They are Hays fans this Saturday
                      8. SEOK they have a great win at Harding and a loss to OK Baptist
                      9. Washburn
                      10. Ouachita If they beat Henderson then its a complete mess

Bowl game 1. Washburn vs SEOK
                      Bowl game 2 Pitt vs loser of Ouachita/Hendo or Michigan Tech

Offseason MIAA storylines.
                      Coaching Carousel: UCM - that seat has to be warm. Pitt: Has Wright done enough to move up? Does he want to move up? UCO: big investment made in the facilities. Will Bobeck be around to chase waterfalls?

Coach of the Year: Easy to say HCRW. I will vote for Atiba Bradley. Got in late and took a program that was a dumpster fire and not only put out the fire, he made them somewhat competitive in the first time in Lord knows how long.

Lincoln: How the heck do we get them out of MIAA football and if we can't schedule OOC games, who would you like to have replace them?

FCS: When do UCO and NW move up?

Recruiting: How will the potential coaching changes above alter recruiting? How will a full year of the transfer portal change teams overnight?

Does Pitt have a QB controversy?

Comment

What happens if ESU throws a monkey wrench in everything?

Comment

I also agree about Bradley as coy.

Comment

i like pitt or wburn for coy. i think they showed the most relative to preseason expectations.

cm is a season removed from a conf championship. that's up to them what to do w/ js if they move on i get it but i don't think its clear cut.
                            the co coach has had more than enough time. idk what they're holding onto there.
                            player of the yr.....camero saunders has insane numbers. malick falls on defense, that's a lot of sacks. i've only seen the nk qb once so it is what it is but i'm not as enamored with him as most of the rest of this board, good player, psr had the right eval on him.

the lincoln stuff is played out. they aren't getting booted, it doesn't work that way. we're stuck with them, it is what it is
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

In 1995 the coy didn't win the conference, but he did jedi mind trick the rest of them into giving him the award.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X