X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      66-13

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha???????hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha???????hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha???hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I commented weeks ago about UNK being soft. Hell, the hapless Mules had the Lopers on the ropes until the last minute of the game.

Comment

Comment

So true, but the Bods and G's weren't intimated by the green machine...just saying.

Comment

Just watched this one. Holy crap. NW grabbing another gear just in time for the playoffs. Pretty sure I've seen this movie before.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              nice win by NW. That is the game I've been waiting to see from them all year. They might be peaking at the right time.
              Now if UNK will just fold in shame and lose at UCO and Pitt takes care of business at Washburn and vs Hays.
              UCO can run it, and has a decent run d. They are a bad match up for UNK. Not super confident that Pitt can hold up their end, though.

Comment

They have hth. I think that's the first tie breaker. I think Pitt got in the year UCM hung a similar number on em to end the season. I don't remember the score, but I'm sure there is a moole fan around here with a pic of the scoreboard.

Comment

Comment

zzzzzzzz.
                    when you lose 66-13 when you give up on the run isn't really relevant.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I commented weeks ago about UNK being soft. Hell, the hapless Mules had the Lopers on the ropes until the last minute of the game.
                      they are like all the teams in this league in that they have flaws.
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Just watched this one. Holy crap. NW grabbing another gear just in time for the playoffs. Pretty sure I've seen this movie before.
                        you & i didn't watch the same game.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

They have hth. I think that's the first tie breaker. I think Pitt got in the year UCM hung a similar number on em to end the season. I don't remember the score, but I'm sure there is a moole fan around here with a pic of the scoreboard.

Comment

• Okay, so who was the girl cheerleader for Northwest being talked about by the NW broadcast crew John Coffey and Matt Gaardner who said this cheerleader was being hoisted up on the platform after each Bearcat TD matching pushups with their total score? That means for the game she knocked out 6 pushups, 12 pushups, 18 pushups, 24 pushups, 32 pushups, 40 pushups, 48 pushups, 54 pushups, 60 pushups and finally, 66 pushup for the game!!! Holy frickin' cow! Sign her up! I wonder if she can kick a ball off the tee?
                            Last edited by ZubCat81; 10-30-2021, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought hth was a tie breaker for po consideration.

Comment

• 41 rush attempts out of 59 total plays is giving up on the run?
                                Go Hounds!
                                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                                Cyclone Power
                                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X