X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what it says about H2H

Head-to-head competition:
    - Results versus common opponents.
    - Significant wins and losses (wins against teams ranked higher in the RPI and losses against teams ranked lower in the RPI).

Comment

• Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-31-2021, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• If there was any question at all as to who's the #1 QB, it got settled yesterday.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• there were receivers running in their own zip codes.
              need to see it consistently against teams actually trying to play defense.

as an aside if i had a nickel for every time a rw defense adjusted after early success by an opp & shut it down i'd be a rich man. quite remarkable.
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• wburn played better & deserved to win that game. they deserve a ton of credit for regrouping w/ a frosh qb & winning in spite of him. it ain't like he lit it up.
                    nwms has only itself to blame for that embarrassing performance. 11 penalties for 110 yards is exactly that.
                    lost the turnover battle too.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Just giving you a bad time NWFanatic. Do you think the MIAA gets 2 in? Do you agree that the 2nd qualifier ought to be the winner of Pitt State/Washburn game? Tough cuz UNK beat both

Comment

• Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                        Just giving you a bad time NWFanatic. Do you think the MIAA gets 2 in? Do you agree that the 2nd qualifier ought to be the winner of Pitt State/Washburn game? Tough cuz UNK beat both
                        If UNK wins out and either Pitt St. or WU wins out, UNK gets in before both because they have H2H. WU really needs UNK and/or NW to lose another game.
                        Last edited by CatFan88; 10-31-2021, 01:17 PM.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• H2H favors UNK but right now WU or PSU would better represent the MIAA in the playoffs imho

Comment

• Stop calling the starter and clearly better qb the backup. Nobody is buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              H2H favors UNK but right now WU or PSU would better represent the MIAA in the playoffs imho
                              UNK has been consistent. WU and Pitt have both been roller coaster teams from game to game and quarter to quarter. I think they both have the ability to be a better representative than UNK, but could both lay an egg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stop calling the starter and clearly better qb the backup. Nobody is buying it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X