Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obligatory "How's your team gonna do" rank em' thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

This from a guy whose team was 4-7 last year...geez.
    Last edited by RollChos; 08-26-2022, 07:49 PM.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Hays I think will end up third. I just don't love how pass happy that offense has become. They may have one of the top qbs in the conference returning but, that offense didn't seem to win the line of scrimmage running the ball. The defense is going to be tough, so we will see.

Washburn I think finishes middle of the pack. The special team player of the year returns, but they have a new qb (last qb is now the full time assistant defensive line coach). I think they struggle.

Odds say NW wins it. I don't know what UNK returns. I think the days of thinking the MIAA was the SEC of D2 are over. Most overhyped team UCO. Coach has only had 1 recruiting cycle. He benefited from being at NW and having an abundance of talent while he was HC. At ACU he did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
        NW barely beat Pitt in Maryville last season. This year at the Jungle, I would imagine Pitt will win a close one.
        NW invented football. They are unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I didn’t make any claims about UCO. This was about NSU. Why don’t you worry about the mediocrity in Warrensburg and I’ll worry about Edmond.

No need to rag on the poor Riverhawks, lighten up and stop being such a douche all the time. UCM is 7-2 vs UCO with last year's game being a barn burner, 30-29 Mules. This could work into a real rivalry game with the Dorrell / Lambo factor. Mules play the Chos the last game of the regular season in Edmond. We're going to make the trip and we're looking forward to seeing all your stadium improvements. Last year I dubbed the game The Equine Bowl, aka The Road Apple Rumble. Until "The Rumble", may the Centrals both get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

NW invented football. They are unbeatable.

They should be forced to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

No need to rag on the poor Riverhawks, lighten up and stop being such a douche all the time. UCM is 7-2 vs UCO with last year's game being a barn burner, 30-29 Mules. This could work into a real rivalry game with the Dorrell / Lambo factor. Mules play the Chos the last game of the regular season in Edmond. We're going to make the trip and we're looking forward to seeing all your stadium improvements. Last year I dubbed the game The Equine Bowl, aka The Road Apple Rumble. Until "The Rumble", may the Centrals both get back on track.
              To be fair, I think UCO and NSU have an old rivalry. Those are hard to let go of. Pitt fans have seen it with Southern and it took decades of bad Lion teams and about a decade of bad Pitt teams for me to stop disliking them.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

To be fair, I think UCO and NSU have an old rivalry.
                Exactly, and since we’ve won the President’s Cup 7 years in a row. I’ll continue being a “douche” to NSU. I think we’ve at least earned that right. Smdh
                Roll Chos!

Comment

I think Pitt won it last year…

Comment

He might get a little bit longer because his original plan got really messed up by covid. The covid season was his second season. He lost a lot of that big freshman class he signed. So he had to start over and do it again that was last fall they started good did poor down the stretch. This will be the interesting year with that many sophomores on the roster 46 you never know what you're going to get. Next year he's going to have that many juniors and that will be the year that will determine how well his program is going The uco fan just can't deal with an honest and fair prediction. Ekert has tried to build the program right and taken his lumps. UCO has spent so much more money and hasn't made the impact compared to the investment.

Comment

• Yes yuco is the old nsu rival. UCO is at least consistent. Let's see if I can get this right. UCO hires big coach year one is poor. year two they surprised and win seven games. Year 3 expectations are out of the world bronchos fans talk big game the uco under achieved. Year four coach is on hot seat year five UCO coach fired Coach. Year six new splashy hire and more money into that crappy pit with red dirt to make it seem like a great stadium. Love that UCO recipe for success and all the success it brings.

Comment

• This constant beat down of league will continue untill they endcsilo schedule. I will never be a fan. I predicted years as ND years ago that the conf will face long term mediocrity because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          I think Pitt won it last year…
                          I think Pitt and UCM have won like 6 of the last 7 commissioner's cups between the 2 schools. No idea what the president's cup is, though?

Comment

• Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                            Yes yuco is the old nsu rival. UCO is at least consistent. Let's see if I can get this right. UCO hires big coach year one is poor. year two they surprised and win seven games. Year 3 expectations are out of the world bronchos fans talk big game the uco under achieved. Year four coach is on hot seat year five UCO coach fired Coach. Year six new splashy hire and more money into that crappy pit with red dirt to make it seem like a great stadium. Love that UCO recipe for success and all the success it brings.
                            IDK, the 4 and 7 team the UCO fielded last year was still light years ahead of the absolute garbage they put on the field in the couple of years leading up to and the first year or so in conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                              This constant beat down of league will continue untill they endcsilo schedule. I will never be a fan. I predicted years as ND years ago that the conf will face long term mediocrity because of it.
                              I agree with this.

Just remember that we only have a silo because NW is evil. That's the important takeaway here.

Comment

• Yes we have had multiple discussions about how this travesty has come about. They could easily get non conf now. But no they just want eat thier own.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X