• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Who got hurt?
    Keivan myers from the looks of it.

Comment

Super interesting first week game. Both teams are historically tough outs. Both are at different starting points in the chase. I give the edge to Pitt State but Mules are always good for a surprise or two. Especially curious with UCM's QB being so young. If he lights the world on fire he should have enough years to light some records on fire as well he's going to have 3 years to set stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Who got hurt?
        72 I believe

Comment

2 days until football nirvana, and I get covid. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
            As you should know, Mule's trash talkers were granted a pass this year because of (1) Heavy freshman & sophomore roster (2) Brutal away schedule. (3) New coach with 1-23 record. The trash talkers will be kicking it at the lake this week (at least I will). We need some of the brainier Mule's posters to weigh in on how the Mules stack up. Come on Randy, John, Mules Mafia, etc, where are you guys?
            Damn. I don’t think I ever seen the towel thrown in so early.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
              Super interesting first week game. Both teams are historically tough outs. Both are at different starting points in the chase. I give the edge to Pitt State but Mules are always good for a surprise or two. Especially curious with UCM's QB being so young. If he lights the world on fire he should have enough years to light some records on fire as well he's going to have 3 years to set stats.
              Both starting QB's are young and inexperienced. Should be a fun game.

Comment

Really interested to see how the Pitt offense changes to fit a more mobile qb. Also looking forward to seeing how the transfer RB does, since the coaches seem te be high on him.

Comment

He is second on the depth chart.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Damn. I don’t think I ever seen the towel thrown in so early.
                    Didn't want to engage with the G's. It's that monkey pox thing, icky. Now 'buzz' off, I'm trying to relax at the lake.

Comment

Will also be fun to see if Lambo keeps the mooles in the "throw the ball no matter what" club.

Comment

Tanners on 143rd & Metcalf is showing the game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Will also be fun to see if Lambo keeps the mooles in the "throw the ball no matter what" club.
                          Case is supposed to be something out of the Bolles mode. If so, then we have to have some folks who can both catch and run it. Last year we had NO RUNNING GAME and were forced to sling it almost every down. I look for a more balanced attack but have really no clue who they have left that I would be concerned about. Especially on a deep ball.

Comment

Mooles about to get lit up!
                            Roll Chos!

Comment

Mooles bringing heat after the young Pitt QB. Transfer RB for Pitt is legit.

Comment

Holy Crap. Pitt shoots their foot off again. QB pitches it to nobody.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X