Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
    Anybody else sick of this UCO crap? Some UCO and NW posters claim that UCO has the talent and just needs a culture change. Looks like the Griffs dispelled the UCO talent myth.

While we're at it, Bronchos sounds cool, but Chos just sounds Okie stupid.
    cool story, bro.

Comment

If you see a guy drinking whiskey, laid out in the endzone with his beach ball and banana hammock. Yelling f**k Bimbo Lice on Thursday at Edmond.

please
      mind ya business

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeydamus View Post
        Anybody else sick of this UCO crap? Some UCO and NW posters claim that UCO has the talent and just needs a culture change. Looks like the Griffs dispelled the UCO talent myth.

While we're at it, Bronchos sounds cool, but Chos just sounds Okie stupid.
        Did you expect more coming from Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          I don’t believe they have ever beat Pitt in Kearney. One of those wins was Covid shortened seasons
          Correct. Im saying that the last 2 times we’ve played, UNk has won, with both of those games taking place in “the jungle”

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Has the loper D improved since last year ?
            I think they look better, still need to be tested. Pitt and WU back to back will really show if they’ve improved or not

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

cool story, bro.
              cool response, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Did you expect more coming from Oklahoma?

Not really, since Oklahoma is the epicenter of stupid.

Comment

This how ima dance in the fountain after we kick UCO’s ass

ESPN College Gameday - TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPE3ArS/

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                    This how ima dance in the fountain after we kick UCO’s ass

ESPN College Gameday - TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPE3ArS/

Awesome... #19 reload, you da man. I may just blow off the Mules game and shake it in the koi pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Awesome... #19 reload, you da man. I may just blow off the Mules game and shake it in the koi pond.
                      I'm in. If one of us brings,a cast net, we can grill while we're there.

Comment

I'm in. If one of us brings,a cast net, we can grill while we're there.
                        It's a go for the koi pond dance party. I'll swing by Lamar and pick you up, but I will need to see your covid release papers. PARTY DOWN

Comment

They sure have.
                          Hopefully Pitt can figure them out this year and they can avoid the injury bug.

Last year was double painful. Pitt lost the game as well as losing a really good RB for most of the season and a really good olb for the entire season in the first half.

Has the loper D improved since last year ?
                          We lost a lotta key guys but there’s been a lot of transfers and other guys who have stepped up to fill their roles and they’ve looked good so far. One thing that we have this year more than we probably ever had is depth. Against MOSO there were a lot of guys being rotated in and out throughout the game. It will be interesting to see how consistent our D is this week. I for one feel optimistic about our odds but every game is a battle in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post
                            even more embarrassing
                            Hey 1 trick. You better hope the 1 trick is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

It's a go for the koi pond dance party. I'll swing by Lamar and pick you up, but I will need to see your covid release papers. PARTY DOWN
                              Easy there Kiss My Grits. You don't want people to think you and PP are dating

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Easy there Kiss My Grits. You don't want people to think you and PP are dating
                                We a throuple, running through Central all night tonight.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X