Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaroonJackRabbits View Post
    For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright.

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
    The biggest knee jerk I’ve ever seen. I hope nobody else in your camp claims you. There are 11 other schools in this conference that would gladly take the resources you have for your program cause you’re *****ing about one loss
    Last edited by LopeShow; 09-24-2022, 04:48 PM.

Comment

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
      LMAO. I've been there.

Comment

That’s going to be a No for me boss. Dude is a defensive mastermind. His downfall is he hasn’t ever had the offensive guy either in coordinator or QB to match. I mean hell his Offense and Special teams turned it over 5 times and his defense still only gave up 23 which with just an average output is good enough to win.

He definitely needs to identify a single starting QB, and if neither of the current duo is the right man, be willing to give an honest shot to one of the young guys.

Comment

• Hohensee has been off the past couple games accuracy wise. Braden has been off for 3+ years. Moya runs extremely hard 1 series and dances the others. Sturdy is not a go to receiver. AD schemed the crap out of us today and won. Typical NW where we crap our pants one regular season game and then wait to totally crap ourselves at Ferris. All games from here on out will run through Ferris or GVSU

Comment

Man I thought I went on some over the top rants this year.

Comment

Geez dude, burn a couch, not the house.
              Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Dam

Comment

Man. Step away from the ledge.

Comment

You're a dumb ass....

Comment

Um, file this under “unintended consequences” if this happened: AD demotes his current DC and then hires RW. Just no.

Comment

• Mel. We need help

Comment

Great analysis! What could go wrong?

sincerely,
                          Nebraska fans ca. 2003

Comment

• How much is on the QB’s/Oline and how much on TS? Only 23 pts despite 5 TO’s and numerous punts. UCO had 10 fewer 1st downs and was 0-12 on 3rd downs. The defense wasn’t the main issue yesterday.
                            Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-25-2022, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Congrats to UCO on a great win!!! Very strong defensive effort.

Comment

• Oh lord I just checked UCO won this game . Now the chos will neve vstop chirping. Lol. Congrats Jimbo on a big win for program

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X