Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sure its tough to say they overlooked this game with AD being at UCO now but this almost seemed like a trap game from the jump. Sandwiched this game between Central Mo and MoWest, 100 degrees on turf. Weve known UCO had some struggles in first 3 games on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

rollchos and i have been talking for 4 weeks about our defensive front 7. im not entirely sure it was all OL issues. with NW going for it on 2 4th down attempts and only getting 1. we are now 1 for 8 allowing 4th down conversion. if m not mistaken, 1st in the country on that stat. id say we had some to do with that problem. there were plenty of times we rushed 3 you guys were max protect and we still pressured..
      NW played like ****. Don’t get too excited pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

So did Pitt but you still couldn’t get the job done. Good teams capitalize when their opponent is down.
        Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

So did Pitt but you still couldn’t get the job done. Good teams capitalize when their opponent is down.
          Ha! You consider yourself a good team… you aren’t fooling anyone but your self.

Comment

I mean, we did beat Emporia . . .
            Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

Man I thought I went on some over the top rants this year.
              LMAO, NW fans about to crucify RW over 1 loss. Y’all need to calm yourself. It’s D2 football.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

wow! thats the second time ive heard that very same excuse from you. its like its a pattern with you or something

Comment

funny part of that stat is....5 of those 4th down stops were in games that we won.... whatever that means.

Comment

They're good every other week. I hope we play them on an odd week instead of even..

I just checked, Pitt gets them in week 9. Thank the football gods.
                    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 09-24-2022, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I know in some super regions a single loss could mean you miss the playoffs, is that the case in SR3?

Comment

• I see that Flohr's team S Dak Mines won today and so did Osborn's Ravens.

Comment

• Hmmm, UCO kicker put 11 points on the scoreboard and the Bronchos won by 9. NW also muffed a punt. Kicking game came through today!

Comment

• Originally posted by MaroonJackRabbits View Post
                            For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright.

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
                            *entertained*
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• 5 turnovers - worst offensive performance in awhile. it was disgusting frankly. stating the obv uco was clearly the better team yday. the offense’s limitations at this time are such that we will never survive days like yday. it was an embarrassment. if not for uco’s own early miscues this could have been a blowout.

that stadium and adjacent athletic complex was built for division one it is gorgeous. uco ain’t long for this league regardless of what the rest of y’all think your athletic dept is up to
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Great analysis! What could go wrong?

sincerely,
                                Nebraska fans ca. 2003
                                the maroon move is clearly:

a. post more

b. drink more

c. post and drink more

idk dude i think i gotta go choice “a” content is top notch as is but i could be talked into “c”.
                                Go Bearcats!
                                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X