Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this game and the Pitt St. game are any indicator of what MIAA parity is going to look like, then it's going to be a long time before the MIAA wins another NC.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      that stadium and adjacent athletic complex was built for division one it is gorgeous. uco ain’t long for this league regardless of what the rest of y’all think your athletic dept is up to
      Yep, that complex was built with FCS aspirations.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
        If this game and the Pitt St. game are any indicator of what MIAA parity is going to look like, then it's going to be a long time before the MIAA wins another NC.
        Oh look. It's the obligatory warm up to the "NW had a bad day, so all of D2 sucks" post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Oh look. It's the obligatory warm up to the "NW had a bad day, so all of D2 sucks" post.
          Someone had to get the pity party started. NW lost, Iowa St. lost. If Chiefs lose today, it will complete the trifecta.
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by boyblue View Post
            I know in some super regions a single loss could mean you miss the playoffs, is that the case in SR3?
            One-loss teams will usually get in, I think. Two losses means you need help.

Comment

• I shut off the stream after the muffed punt in the 4th quarter. At that point, I knew that even if the defense pitched 3-and-outs the rest of the game, the offense would just give it right back to UCO. The entire first half I had the sick/eerie feeling that I had seen this movie before (ala 2018 at UCO) when that RW-led led NW team also forgot to get off of the bus. Here we are 4 years later and not much has changed. Only question left to answer is will this loss spark the players and coaches to win out and make the playoffs, or is this the year the streak finally ends. After this and the Lincoln game, it seems the offense’s inability to sustain drives or hold onto the ball will result in the latter.

Comment

• There were also 2 recovered fumbles and at least 2 more passes that should’ve been intercepted. plus too many false starts.
                Very uninspired play calling. What’s the reason for not stretching the field more?
                1. QB
                2. receivers
                3. OLine
                4. OC
                5. All of the above
                Will ‘22 be another ‘01?

Is it time to give Krause or Ruhnke a chance to see what they can do? MH/BW were both limping at times yesterday. Do they also need to try some different Olineman?
                Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-25-2022, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                  One-loss teams will usually get in, I think. Two losses means you need help.
                  The region sets up so you won't need to have zero losses. The GAC and MIAA are in silos and will cannibalize each other. The GLVC loses more often than they win in noncon, so no conference is going to spit out multiple zero loss teams.

Comment

The region sets up so you won't need to have zero losses. The GAC and MIAA are in silos and will cannibalize each other. The GLVC loses more often than they win in noncon, so no conference is going to spit out multiple zero loss teams.
                    At any rate, Pitt controls its own destiny and thanks to UCO the conference title is yours for the taking. You’re welcome! Don’t screw it up!
                    Roll Chos!

Comment

• Without overlooking moso, we will likely lose to NW, and probably Washburn, because we always lose to the boss for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

At any rate, Pitt controls its own destiny and thanks to UCO the conference title is yours for the taking. You’re welcome! Don’t screw it up!
                        +1
                        although reload is an absolute toolbox, truth be known, ES should have beaten us. we managed to hang with them when things weren't going well and ended up winning. emporia should be 3-1 at minimum. they are most definitely a better team than southern (wow blows my mind they are 3-1) and we managed to get beat by them. (there's a difference in my mind between losing and getting beat) MSSU beat us.
                        you guys will have to survive a very pissed off NW team our matchup in Edmond should be golden. all things go well, we should be 5-3 or (hopefully) 6-2. i can see UCO gaining confidence every day. they're starting to believe.
                        an undefeated Pitt squad and a 5-3 UCO would be phenomenal in my mind from where we've been over the last 365 days.

i have good buddies' kids that played for pitt so I'm always pulling for you except when those busses pull into Edmond. Sidenote, that d*ckh*le that sits in the middle of the visiting fans section and talks cheers obnoxiously for pitt is still on my list. i haven't been there for about 5 years but i vividly remember him. next year, i got something for his ass.
                        Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-25-2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

They're good every other week. I hope we play them on an odd week instead of even..

I just checked, Pitt gets them in week 9. Thank the football gods.
                          Hahahahaha. Got to love bottom dwellers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I just hope Pitt gets back to the playoffs, but at this point, I would just be happy to see them start to put things together. They haven't played well for more than 2 quarters in any game so far this year. Even against NSU, they performed poorly half the game.

That was a grotesque game yesterday, and both teams were just ridiculously undisciplined. That's a sure recipe for a loss against Southern. They live on effort, attitude, and discipline. If you are sloppy, they'll choke you out.

Comment

• This level of poor discipline hasn’t been seen in Pitt in a long time. Even with Beck’s delay of game penalties and false starts. I don’t remember that many penalties, especially defensive in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                                This level of poor discipline hasn’t been seen in Pitt in a long time. Even with Beck’s delay of game penalties and false starts. I don’t remember that many penalties, especially defensive in a long time.
                                I remember in 07 when Beck and Kroenke (sp?) were kinda co-OC and we were doing a lot of check with me things. We would line up and then Beck and Coach K would get into arguments on what play we should check to. It caused a lot of dumb unnecessary delay of game penalties

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X