Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all need to prepare yourselves for the real possibility of 3 GLIAC, 2 GLVC, 1 GAC, 1 MIAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      GLVC has 2 teams with one loss and one with 2 losses, but they all have to play each other yet.

GAC has 3 at 2 loss teams. 2 of them still have to play OBU who is sitting with no losses.

Gliac has Ferris with one loss, GV with none, and Saginaw with 2, but Saginaw still has to play GV.. they also have Davenport with no losses, but they have to play all 3 of the above to end the season.
      FYI.. Saginaw has already played GV and FSU.
      Dport ends season with FSU, SVSU and GVSU.

Most might think Dport has 3 losses this season and Saggy ends with 2

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

FYI.. Saginaw has already played GV and FSU.
        Dport ends season with FSU, SVSU and GVSU.

Most might think Dport has 3 losses this season and Saggy ends with 2
        So 2 loss MIAA teams will need to hope dport beats saggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          You all need to prepare yourselves for the real possibility of 3 GLIAC, 2 GLVC, 1 GAC, 1 MIAA.
          Maybe that will put an end to the stupid silo crap.

Comment

So 2 loss MIAA teams will need to hope dport beats saggy.
            And/or hope Truman, Quincy, and Indy all cannibalize each other into 2 losses each.

Comment

Maybe that will put an end to the stupid silo crap.
              Canvass your university presidents! We need some non-cons to prove it if we truly think the MIAA deserves a 2 loss playoff team.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

Just need one school to defect from the no votes. *Ahem* turkey inseminators…

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Canvass your university presidents! We need some non-cons to prove it if we truly think the MIAA deserves a 2 loss playoff team.
                  No need for me. Pitt has been leading the charge trying to make it happen for years. The evil bastages at NW are against it because they are lazy and ugly, and their mama's don't love them.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                    *Ahem* turkey inseminators…
                    what tha hell?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                      Lol you fixed it and made another mistake. Tell me when you find it hahaha. This is fun.
                      You can quit crying now, Emporia received votes in the top 25 poll. I’ll even give it to them after beating UNK.

That being said, Pitt is for sure the only MIAA team worthy of the playoffs now.
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

what tha hell?
                          NW is an ag school. Turkey insemination is a required class for all students.

Comment

NW is an ag school. Turkey insemination is a required class for all students.
                            haha gotcha

Comment

for whatever its worth, I spent several Saturdays in Arkadelphia and Searcy last season and have been keeping up with them this season. i'm not sure either of those teams could beat Pitt or esu...

thats why they play the games i suppose but GAC is 3 teams that usually rotate domination and then 4 or 5 teams fight for last place.

i think NSU could have 3 wins this season in the GAC.

Comment

Stuff is getting real in the MIAA.

Pitt... is undefeated, but just hitting the tough sledding part of the schedule.
                                They have MW then a meat grinder 2 game road stand against UCO and the bods, then finish with Hays at home. They have yet to put 4 quarters together against good competition. I am pleased that they have had the depth to plug and play guys through all the injuries.

NW... They woke up in the 2nd half at Pitt, and remembered that they are still nwmfmo. Offense appears to finally be making changes instead of playing not to lose. They could definitely go on a run here. They have ESU and UNK left.

ESU.... They put on an OL and DL clinic today in Nebraska. They're the first team to really put one together, and They're dangerous AF. They still have to play ESU.

These 3 teams have something in common. Really good defenses...

UNK...They are what they are at this point. Really good. Solid D, but that O is a one man show, and lacks the deep threat they had last year, imo. They are still a tough out, but too one dimensional at this point.

Bods... Got loss 3 today. Their O is crazy dangerous,.but that middle of the pack D is, well, middle of the pack.

UCO... Not sure what to think of these guys. They're young,but have a great DL to lean on. Their O has improved greatly since game 1. They are talented and opportunistic, but still have some deficiencies in the pass D and pass O.

MoSo... Improved, but a long way to go. Their D is good, but the O really needs work. Glades is a high point, but they need help everywhere else.

Mooles... Not a bad team, but lack talent at certain position groups. QB is young, but starting to figure it out.

MW... Tendency to underperform is one thi g,.but at this point, it's beyond that. Something is wrong in Griffland. Their D is decent, but that O is iffy at best. That said, they're still.good enough to jump up and beat people.

NSU...Improved, but not by a lot..

Lincoln... I admire any player who continues to show up for the beatings, but I really hope they find another conference.

.Hays... WTF? C'mon man!

Pretty good stuff Predatory! I would agree with just about all points. I have yet to see a few in person but have at least seen all once on video.
                                I think the level of competitive good play in this league is maybe the best it has ever been. I am very hesitant to say there is a great team right now. I do think there are a number that could put things together (if healthy, and catch some breaks) to beat just about anyone, anywhere.
                                The overall level of coaching (head coaches and assistants), at the top of this league is so fantastic! We are all blessed to get to watch this yearly struggle!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X