Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

almost verbatim what you said the last time we gave you a Pap smear in Edmond.
    Consistency is key.

Comment

I'm liking this Southern/Western matchup more and more. I think it has the makings of the best game of the week.

I honestly think NW/UNK will be a laugher.

Pitt UCO will be a heck of a game, imo.

Comment

Unless I am overlooking something, a Pitt win over UCO gives them at east a share of the conference title.
        Gorillas K.A.W.C!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          I'm liking this Southern/Western matchup more and more. I think it has the makings of the best game of the week.

I honestly think NW/UNK will be a laugher.

Pitt UCO will be a heck of a game, imo.
          i think you are correct on the UCO /PITT game.

Comment

The good news is that we finally got internet at the new place, so I can go back to watching all the games.

Comment

The good news is that we finally got internet at the new place, so I can go back to watching all the games.
              Same town / area, just different house? Yah, I need to do something. The old lady is tired of going to the attic to adjust the ole antenna. Guess we need to get one of them dish things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Same town / area, just different house? Yah, I need to do something. The old lady is tired of going to the attic to adjust the ole antenna. Guess we need to get one of them dish things.

Hold off buying the dish. I took a two-week course in Ozark engineering, and I can solve your tv reception problem, but you'll still have to access this here internet thing from the public library. Most serve free coffee and cookies, so it's a fun experience. Anyway, I'll send you the instructions on how to build your own rotating dish, so you'll get better tv reception for watching your favorite fishing show. All you're going to need is a large metal trash can lid, some old metal coat hangers, car battery and wiper blade motor, and a couple of other things, I'll send you the list. Once you get it all up and running, you're good to go, just don't touch the dish (trash can lid) if it's raining.

Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 10-26-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

We moved back to Kansas, but are only about 20 minutes from our old place. We just wanted to be out in the boonies instead of in town. The taxes will suck, but we are both closer to work now, so it should wash out in fuel costs.

Comment

Lamar is the boonies, except the pizza place at the golf course. That place is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                      Lamar is the boonies, except the pizza place at the golf course. That place is fire.
                      Yeah but it's still town.

Tractor's is pretty good, too.

Comment

We’re a bad matchup for UCO. We’ll hit a couple of long pass plays that will help us get separation. Plus we win in Edmond, even when we have gone there with our bad teams we have won.

We have a good run defense. You make the chos throw and it’s a win.

I think we smoke’em.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

i think you are correct on the UCO /PITT game.
                          I hope you’re right. Just looking for something more compeitive than the turd we saw in Topeka.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

This MW/MS game has me waffling all over..

I think the Griffs are the better team, but I think Southern has more "want to".

Comment

This MW/MS game has me waffling all over..

I think the Griffs are the better team, but I think Southern has more "want to".
                              Now that the Lions have tasted some winning, they don't like losing. This team has more fire and passion than other recent Lion teams.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                                After watching Washburn two weeks in a row, I'm impressed with the play of Letcher. NW doubled teamed him and sacked Simoncic 7 times. While Lectcher didn't burn UCO's Zone D deep, he did score on a 12 yard run from a direct snap and on a 70 yard punt return. He's a gamer. Here he is against NW.
                                Oh the All American looked impressive...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X