Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
    The defense played there asses off.but as normal the offense and coaching staff let them down.for north west to Germany back where there were.the top of the mountain they must get another coaching staff.the head coach can't win the big one.he will lose a game he should not of ever year.the defense cept them in the game all year long but no offense.that falls on the coaching staff
    I say hit the road right and bring in some new blood.
    Sure hope nobody important is listening to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
      The defense played there asses off.but as normal the offense and coaching staff let them down.for north west to Germany back where there were.the top of the mountain they must get another coaching staff.the head coach can't win the big one.he will lose a game he should not of ever year.the defense cept them in the game all year long but no offense.that falls on the coaching staff
      I say hit the road right and bring in some new blood.

just an outsiders perspective… put the bottle down. Turn off the phone. Come back tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
        Who was the coach that got the personal foul. Unexclusable
        Not 100% certain, but I think it was Sturdy’s dumb@$$. If he’s the OC next year and Cunningham is the OL coach, I expect the playoff streak to end.

With the inept offense turning the ball over every other possession, the DB’s biting on play fakes instead of covering their assignment and the bonehead penalties, it’s a miracle NW didn’t get blown out, let alone that they were in position to win the game with less than 4 minutes left.

Comment

• Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

just an outsiders perspective… put the bottle down. Turn off the phone. Come back tomorrow.
          From someone who's gone through this as a gv fan he's right. Gv was the dominant program but lost their coach. We went from winning championships to hoping we make the playoffs.. You win a bunch of games you lose your coach. GVSU has experienced it, Valdosta has, NW is dealing with this as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

Sure hope nobody important is listening to you.
            They’re not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
              Rich Wright to do list this offseason: Find a new offensive staff, Find a starting QB (one of the myriad of Freshman or a transfer) Then shore up the secondary.
              You can get MOSO's starting QB. He entered the transfer portal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Brand new to the board and the first thing he does is throw kisses to the Beercats. Come on man, I almost blew lunch.
                Been here reading for years and rooting for UCM since 1983. I see a good season and I acknowledge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuleBall View Post

Been here reading for years and rooting for UCM since 1983. I see a good season and I acknowledge it.

We were all drawn to the message board with honorable intentions, but you've seen what happens. We drink the Kool Aide and lose our minds. Oh sure, you might be the next one in a million NW Normal, but we won't be surprised if you turn out to be the next Vision Pipe or Reload. Anyway, welcome aboard, MuleBall.

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 11-27-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• On to basketball. I’ve retired my FB hat til next fall. A very frustrating season-hope to see some big changes next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      On to basketball. I’ve retired my FB hat til next fall. A very frustrating season-hope to see some big changes next season.
                      Not sure what big changes you hope to see but the main change will be the battle for starting QB. To be honest, I really don't know anything about Krause. Ruhnke came in with high expectations and I assume that is still true. If NW signs Dylan Hair from Blair Oaks, then it will get very interesting. Give him a red shirt year and he could be a 4 year starter. Receiver is set, TE is set, RB is set. Need to replace Green and Howard on DL. Need to replace Phillips at LB. DB is set and should get Gadie back at safety. Need to replace Theobald at LT. Special teams is set. Damn we were young this year. Holy smokes I didn't realize just how young. Lot of young guns got some very valuable playing time and went toe-to-toe with some very good football teams. They made some big mistakes along the way that experience and coaching will correct.

Now onto coaching. Sturdy just has to be better as OC. Plain and simple. He just flat out stunk and the penalty flag he drew yesterday was the icing on the cake. The 2 QB system we tried to employ this year was a complete disaster and I hope we never see that again.

Overall, I think this team is loaded and I believe that expectations will be extremely high for next season.
                      Last edited by CatFan88; 11-27-2022, 08:15 AM.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
                        Rich Wright to do list this offseason: Find a new offensive staff, Find a starting QB (one of the myriad of Freshman or a transfer) Then shore up the secondary.
                        Originally posted by NWFanatic
                        Back end and offense played as poorly as expected.
                        You realize we were playing sophomores and RS-Freshman.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

We were all drawn to the message board with honorable intentions, but you've seen what happens. We drink the Kool Aide and lose our minds. Oh sure, you might be the next one in a million NW Normal, but we won't be surprised if you turn out to be the next Vision Pipe or Reload. Anyway, welcome to board, MuleBall.
                          Aw shucks, I don't know what to say. ;-)

Comment

• This game reminded me of NW’s very 1st PO game(‘84 @ UNO) with the turnovers in or at the goal line.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Overall, I think this team is loaded and I believe that expectations will be extremely high for next season.
                              Thanks for your post. Some of the other's were making me nausea.

Amazing how many Bearcat fan's seem so self entitled that the team should go 15-0 and win a NC every year or its time to run the coach out of town and find a new one.

Any clue if NW is targeting Hair? I hope they are ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

Thanks for your post. Some of the other's were making me nausea.

Amazing how many Bearcat fan's seem so self entitled that the team should go 15-0 and win a NC every year or its time to run the coach out of town and find a new one.

Any clue if NW is targeting Hair? I hope they are ..
                                Half the MIAA is after him along with some glvc teams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X