Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
    Just watching stats but seems like that’s 3rd or 4th unsportsmanlike on nw I’ve seen
    Yeah they really frown upon it when you drag someone off the pile by their head. That last drive was a real $h!tshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by nwcritter View Post

Yeah they really frown upon it when you drag someone off the pile by their head. That last drive was a real $h!tshow.

rough game. Hell of a defensive stand.

Comment

• NW definitely had enough to win the game today. Wasting a quarter on Braden Wright experience, redzone turnovers and a missed FG cost them the game. It’s time for Rich Wright to make some difficult decisions.

Comment

• Turnovers, offensive ineptitude and secondary toast again. See you next year.

Comment

• our flaws did us in as we knew they would eventually. the team likely got all they could out of the season which is admirable.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Congrats on another good season.

Comment

• Bring on Bearcat Basketball 🏀!!

Comment

• The PF at the end by Goff was a top-5 dumbest thing I've ever seen a Northwest player do. Holy crap. What was he thinking?! Look, you're down after a long, insanely tough game, but until that point there was still a chance. After that? Your chances just dropped about 98%.

Grand Valley - Best wishes forward. I'm genuinely surprised we stood up like that. The MIAA's dumbass silo schedule will never let us know how good any of our teams actually are. I have no doubt the winner of next week's game, GV v. PSU/FSU, will go to the NC and most likely win it.

Comment

• Rich Wright to do list this offseason: Find a new offensive staff, Find a starting QB (one of the myriad of Freshman or a transfer) Then shore up the secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
                      Rich Wright to do list this offseason: Find a new offensive staff, Find a starting QB (one of the myriad of Freshman or a transfer) Then shore up the secondary.
                      I don’t see him making any real changes. This is who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXTRH View Post

I don’t see him making any real changes. This is who he is.
                        I agree with you but I’m trying to manifest change.

Comment

• The defense played there asses off.but as normal the offense and coaching staff let them down.for north west to Germany back where there were.the top of the mountain they must get another coaching staff.the head coach can't win the big one.he will lose a game he should not of ever year.the defense cept them in the game all year long but no offense.that falls on the coaching staff
                          I say hit the road right and bring in some new blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuleBall View Post
                            Congrats on another good season.

Brand new to the board and the first thing he does is throw kisses to the Beercats. Come on man, I almost blew lunch.

Comment

• NW’s front 7 played lights out as expected. Back end and offense played as poorly as expected.

Comment

• Hard to win scoring 6 points in 5 rz trips

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X