Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoWest was pretty bad. Still daylight in the 1st quarter, but the video was dark. No replays either.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

It was really grainy, and out of focus.
      Was terrible. I’m hopeful Hays production is better. Can’t complain about overall play though

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Mo West's score banner at the bottom of the screen is too wide. If the play comes to the near sideline, the players often disappear behind the banner.
        Agreed. It’s a pain.

Comment

Question! Were the MOSO broadcasters sitting outside the Press box? The PA kept drowning them out during the broadcast.
          Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post

Was terrible. I’m hopeful Hays production is better. Can’t complain about overall play though
            I’m convinced nobody check their feed after they turn it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

It was really grainy, and out of focus.
              At times it was remenicent of watching someone play techmobowl on the old school Nintendo...

Comment

Originally posted by voicefromthestands View Post
                Question! Were the MOSO broadcasters sitting outside the Press box? The PA kept drowning them out during the broadcast.
                No. They are definitely in the press box, but the PA is loud. They may also have had the glass open since the weather was so beautiful last night.

I paid full price too. Jim Henry over at the Pittsburg Morning Sun had told me they weren't offering any full season discounts year.

Comment

And yet they charge for this crap and crummy broadcast. It is bad for all schools!!

Comment

I thought the MoSo video feed was worse / more grainy than in past years. I usually sync up the Bearcat Radio feed so I don’t have to hear the other team’s broadcasters, though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                      I thought the MoSo video feed was worse / more grainy than in past years. I usually sync up the Bearcat Radio feed so I don’t have to hear the other team’s broadcasters, though.
                      I sync up the radio for Pitt games. Home or away.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X